- File Size: 1770 KB
- Print Length: 310 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Nakota Publishing; 1 edition (May 1, 2015)
- Publication Date: May 1, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00X1N7THK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,788,976 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.95|
Save $7.00 (59%)
Fidelio's Automata: An Adventure in Alternate History (The Tarantela Trilogy Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I really enjoyed this story. At first I felt it started a little slowly and was initially put off by Fidelio's constant comments about not drinking and detesting smoking but eventually those comments became less and less. It was very interesting to read about Fidelio's and Hank's interactions with Nicola Tesla, and other historical characters. I felt that Hank's good ol' boy attitude wasn't too over the top and was a nice addition to the more scientific aspects to the story.
The steampunk additions to the story were a welcome twist to something that could have been a boring rewriting of history. I look forward to being able to read Fidelio's Insurrection when it is available for purchase.
A very good read!!!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Steampunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Steampunk