Fidget Spinner- AXLE - by DESTROYER Brands - Fidget Toy, Anxiety Toy, Stress Relief
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This product is ONLY Shipped and Sold by DESTROYER BRANDS
- Reduce Stress, Increase Concentration, and Relieve Anxiety
- Open Bearing Design = Less Friction
- Working Gears = Ultimate Fidgeter
- Made to LAST - Will not shatter or break if dropped... or run over by a truck!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Reduce Stress, Increase Concentration, and Relieve Anxiety. Open Bearing Design = Less Friction and Looks Rad. Added Working Gears for More Ways to Fidget = Ultimate Fidget Spinner. Made in the USA from a Military Grade Composite. Made to LAST - Will not shatter or break if dropped... or run over by a truck!
Top Customer Reviews
I recently entered the fidget spinner/EDC spinner community after looking for something for my add and consequently busy fingers. Meds helped get my mind focused, but I still had a bad habit of stimming out my fingers by taking out my phone. It gave my fingers something to do, but it isn't a good example when you work at a high school with kids on the Spectrum.
The AXLE is head-and-shoulders above what I've seen online, and definitely the best spinner I've ever used.
What makes it truly unique are the orbital gears surrounding the exterior bearings which turn a larger interior gear surrounding the center bearing- with everything held into place by braces on both sides. One interesting aspect about this spinner is that, if you choose to, you can move the outer gears around in your hand like Baoding balls instead of spinning the central bearing like a standard spinner.
There were a few issues with this spinner, but the positives outweigh the negatives to the point where it doesn't warrant a downgrade from a five-star rating. I'm not gonna be petty and deduct stars from a good product for small potatoes. One issue was that it took some time to teach myself how to spin this properly. It's a bit bulkier than other spinners because of the orbital gears, so it took some trial-and-error figure out where to put all my fingers so it didn't hit them when I spun it. Like I said, small potatoes. Overall, it's a 10/10 for me; you won't regret buying this spinner.
1. For being injection-molded plastic, the damn thing's built like an impenetrable citadel; seemingly over-engineered in the best way possible- just to my liking
2. Multi-faceted fidgeting capabilities with the unique addition of the orbital gear system
3: Aesthetically speaking its sharp; the brass cages on the exterior bearings add a nice pop to the all-black, exoskeleton-gear appearance (you doin a exoskeleton gear fidget spinner thing? #AlwaysSunny).
4. In order to remove the central bearing, I had to literally disassemble the spinner, unscrewing and removing the rear brace to access the bearing and replace it. The fact that it took this much work just to access the center bearing on the AXLE only testifies to its sturdiness. Once you put a bearing in there, that baby ain't goin anywhere, anytime soon. There won't be any accidental dislodging or out-of-alignment bearings like in other spinners.
1. The central bearing didn't spin very long at all, even though it was completely silent and matched the exterior bearings (bonus OCD points for identical bearings though). I switched it out for a higher performance, ceramic-hybrid bearing I had in my previous spinner, although I would have used a full ceramic if I had one.( If Destroyer ever created a hybrid-ceramic/full ceramic bearing that looked like the bearings that currently come with AXLE, I would be all over that faster than MJ at a playground)
2. You'll notice that when you receive your AXLE, it comes without finger caps. Unfortunately, you can't just throw some other finger caps you have lying around in there and go to town. Although the skeletal braces look sick, adding an exclusively awesome aesthetic factor, they make the spinner thick to the point where many caps simply won't fit into the centerpiece because the braces would prevent them from connecting.
3. Speaking of finger caps, Destroyer does make a specific finger cap for AXLE, but you have to buy them. It wouldn't be a major issue if they weren't overpriced, shaped oddly, and looked as if they were 3D printed from the pictures given. (I ended up getting aluminum finger caps from a company called Thorkey because they were smaller than almost any other finger caps I could find. had a super concave surface, and fit AXLE perfectly.)
Although I would very much appreciate an assist for my fingers in the middle of the spinner so that my fingers don't hinder its performance