Fidget Spinner [3d Figit] | Tri Spinners | Double Sided Figet Toy with Pouch and Warranty (Street Black) by Fidgeteer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FIDGETEER STREET - Following the success of ‘The Fidgeteer’ our latest and must have spinner is the ‘Fidgeteer Street’. With customised bearings and individual coloured frames it’s the coolest plastic frame spinner available! Its sure to make you the centre of attention and the envy of your friends! As with all Fidgeteers the spin is powerful and the quality is first class.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - All Fidgeteer Fidget Spinners purchased from the only verified seller KRISS IMPORTS are provided with a 1 year warranty. We want to guarantee that you are happy with your Fidgeteer Spinner and so you can purchase with confidence from KRISS IMPORTS. If you are concerned that you have not received what is advertised please do contact us directly via Amazon.
- ELEGANTLY BALANCED! The Fidgeteer is a finely balanced spinner. With our concave centre cap it sits perfectly on any finger. Tricks are therefore easier to perform. Many other spinners come with a FLAT CAP which makes spinning only possible with two fingers without it easily slipping off.
- FIRST CLASS FIXED BEARINGS – The Fidgeteer will comfortably spin for 2minutes and with a really hard spin even longer. They also suffer very little slow down during tricks. Our bearings also come with a 1 YEAR WARRANTY. This is how confident we are with our spinners, when you buy into Fidgeteer you can be rest assured you are dealing with a company who actually cares.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Fidgeteer Street is our must have spinner for the young generation. With the hand picked bearing / frame colour and our ‘Steady Rollin’ tag line on the bearings; it’s the coolest plastic frame spinner available! Its sure to make you the centre of attention and the envy of your friends.
Fixed Outer Weight Bearings:
- No hazardous loose bearings.
- No more cracked frames.
- Better performing spinner.
You will receive:
1 x Fidgeteer Fidget Spinner with designed fixed bearings
1 x Fidgeteer Outer Packaging
1 x Fidgeteer Authenticity Card
1 x Fidgeteer Matching Pouch to store your spinner
The Fidgeteer is a finely balanced spinner. With our concave centre cap it sits perfectly on any finger. Tricks are therefore easier to perform. Many other spinners come with a FLAT CAP which makes spinning only possible with two fingers without it easily slipping off.
SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES
This Fidget Toy would be great for Adults and Children. Measuring 7cm x 7cm and weighing 54g the Fidgeteer will slot easily into pockets and bags and is convenient for work, home and travel.
FIRST CLASS BEARINGS
The Fidgeteer will comfortably spin for 2minutes and with a really hard spin even longer. They also suffer very little slow down during tricks.
SIMPLE TO USE AND WORKS OUT OF THE BOX
To spin the Fidgeteer simply hold with one finger either side of the centre and then with your other hand spin. With practice the spinner can be used with one hand only. To use the fidget spinner on a table simply press the centre to keep it stable and at the same time spin. The spinner will continue to spin once you let go. The Fidgeteer will spin for up to 1 ½ minutes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He went years without twirling his hair. Only recently has he regressed into taking up the old habit. Stressors involving his elderly mom's declining health are fraying his nerves and are, without doubt, the underlying cause for the return of his hair-twirling. I tried my own method to shock him out of the behavior by telling him about a documentary I watched about schizophrenia. A man afflicted with the disease was interviewed several times by doctors and researchers. As the man spoke, he feverishly twirled his hair, apparently unaware that he was doing so. I told my friend, "When you twirl your hair, you remind me of the schizophrenic in that documentary." Not at all happy with my inference, my friend immediately stops. But he eventually begins again as his attention is drawn elsewhere.
As luck would have it, a couple of weeks ago, I caught an article in the newspaper's health section. The piece was in Q&A format, where readers could submit medical-related questions to two doctors. A middle school teacher wrote in to express her frustration about the number of students who brought "Fidget Spinners" to class. She was aware of the "so-called benefits the toys supposedly claim" (her words), so she wanted the doctors' professional opinion about the spinners before she banned them from her classroom. The doctors cited medical research that the fidget spinners were more than just the latest fad to infiltrate the culture of youth. More than just a toy, the doctors reported, the fidget spinners were effective as an adjunct in the treatment of ADHD. The "toys" were also useful in helping people to break bad habits, such as smoking, hair twirling, foot tapping, and other nervous behaviors.
The words "hair twirling" caught my eye. I thought a Fidget Spinner sounded like just the ticket to help my friend break his nervous habit.
I wasn't sure what a Fidget Spinner was until I looked it up on Amazon. I was surprised at the variety of styles and different models. I chose the Fidget Spinner [3d Figit] | Tri Spinners | Double Sided Figet Toy with Pouch and Warranty (Street Black) by Fidgeteer because it had an "adult" appearance. I imagined myself using it and thinking I would want the hub (center cap) to be concave, rather than flat, so I could hold on to it with my thumb and finger better.
I bought four of them. Two for my friend (one for home and one for work), one for myself, and one extra.
My friend went to see his mom this week to celebrate Thanksgiving. I was pleased to see him pack his Fidget Spinner. So far, it seems that the little spinner is making him more aware of himself and of his unconscious desire to twirl his hair. He knows now when the urge strikes him. That's when he picks up the Fidget Spinner instead of twirling his hair. I'd call that progress.
Most recent customer reviews
After maybe a day and a half, a bunch of pocket lint got inside of...Read more