Fidget Toys for Sensory Kids Set - Roller Chain Fidget Toy + Flippy Chain Stress Reducer + 20 Silicone Rings - 6 Customizable Colors for Flippy
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FIDGET TOYS FOR SENSORY KIDS SET - The Stress-Free Purchase: If you are not fully satisfied with this Fidget Toys Set or doesn’t suit you for any reason - just send us a message on our seller account. We’ll make a full refund to you and you can keep the product. No need to return it.
- GET THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY: Every time you purchase the Roller Chain Fidget Toy Stress Reducer Bundle you get 1 Roller Chain Toy + 1 Free Flippy Chain Toy Set with extra 20 Colored Silicone Rings, so you can personalize your Flippy Chain. REMEMBER: CHANGING THE COLORFUL RINGS CAN BE CHALLENGING FOR A CHILD. This process must be done by a skillful adult. Keep your fingers busy, relax and improve your focus wherever you want with this set or give it as a gift.
- WHY ROLLER CHAIN IS BETTER FOR FOCUS THAN A SPINNER: You can fidget with it without actually looking at it, whereas the spinners require more of your attention. You are able to focus on other things better than with the spinner. When using the spinner, you have to focus on it more. Spinners are great fidget toys and fun to play with, but they are a definite distraction in the class, meetings or office. Therefore, maintain a good focus, defeat anxiety, ADHD, add and boredom with this fidget toy.
- FIDGET TOY FOR KIDS: Because of multiple colors, simplicity and reduced size these toys can be the favorite toys of your kid. Great for school, classroom, waiting rooms, libraries, during car trips - The Roller Chain and The Flippy Chain are keeping busy your kid fingers. May also help your kids to give up annoying habits like nail biting or excessive use of the internet, phones, and computers. Not recommended for children under 5 years of age (choking or swallowing hazard).
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY: If something happens with these toys up to 5 Years from now on, please send us a message, and we’ll send you one new fidget toys set right away for free or you’ll get your money back. Order now with Amazon Prime and get ready to enjoy life and reduce stress with Serar Stress Reducer Fidget Toys.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Fidget Toys for Sensory Kids Set - Roller Chain Fidget Toy + Flippy Chain Stress Reducer + 20 Silicone Rings - 6 Customizable Colors for Flippy - Anxiety / ADHD Fidget Toys for Adults and Kids
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-6 of 105 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I personally prefer the roller chain, but that's entirely a matter of personal preference -- I showed these to my mom, and she preferred the flippy. I've had other flippy fidgets before, with the same basic construction, and the silicon rings on this one are thicker and sturdier than others I've encountered, which I prefer.
I tend to put the roller on my index finger, where it sits around the first joint from the tip (I'm an average size adult woman; my youngest students could probably wear it as a ring), which is ideal for manipulating it with my thumb. I also have one with 8 links, and while I do enjoy that one as well, I find that it's easy to make a bit of noise with that one, so I have to concentrate on it a bit more if I want to be quiet, which isn't ideal (note that I'm extremely sensitive to sound, and it is unlikely to bother most people as much... but also keep in mind that if you're sitting near someone like me in a class or meeting, your quiet but not silent fidget might actually be highly disruptive). That one is also too big to stay securely on one finger, so it doesn't offer the same convenience of being able to just let go of it for a minute or two, and having it stay on my finger. Because this is made of bike chain links, each link is a fixed size, and there have to be an even number of them, so the 8 link one is the next size up from this. It might be more comfortable if it fit a bit further down my finger, but it works quite well as is.
This is a Fantastic company to buy from, they stand behind their products and have good communication with customers.
I also have the larger 8 chain, it is just as nice with just more room for fingers. I like them both. I have 3 flippy chains so I always have one with me. Great for anxiety issues.
I already owned Flippy Chain Fidget Toy Stress Reducer by Tom's Fidgets - Perfect For ADD, ADHD, Anxiety, and Autism - Black. It didn't come with extra O-rings. I also wanted a roller chain and bought this so I could have the O-rings AND the roller chain; the included flippy chain was simply a bonus.
ROLLER CHAIN: This is my new favorite fidget toy. I own an authentic Fidget Cube, two different flippy chains, and a spinner. But my go-to is this roller chain. The 'roller' bits are not the same material as the O-rings on the flippy chains. Instead they are like soft inline skate wheels. The chain is very loose and floppy, so you can "squish" it around in your fingers. It is also INCREDIBLY nice to put on your finger and twist. Alternatively, you can grip a single link between a finger and thumb and shake it to make a nice, subtle, chain noise. I feel this all makes the roller chain a very versatile fidget toy. The best part is that roller chain is small and flat and slips easily into any pocket, where you can do the nice squishing motion out of sight and no one knows you're fidgeting. This is great if you have anxiety like me as I can talk to someone and keep my hand in my pocket and fidget, all while appearing calm and confident.
FLIPPY CHAIN: This flippy chain is nice, too. The O-rings it comes with are very soft and squishy. If you are not familiar with flippy chains, read my review here: Flippy Chain Fidget Toy Stress Reducer by Tom's Fidgets - Perfect For ADD, ADHD, Anxiety, and Autism - Black. I personally prefer the linked flippy chain because the split rings it is made with are larger and fill my hand better. The flippy chain in this set is much smaller, which is great for smaller hands. I dislike that it is too small to slip onto my finger. You could always replace the split rings with rings of whatever size you like, though. I am glad to have this second flippy chain as a backup though, because it is easy for them to get lost in the laundry.
Price wise, this set can't be beat. If you are only looking for a roller chain, get this one - it's very durably constructed and fun. The included flippy chain is a bonus.