Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Foo Fighters Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$8.99

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on January 20, 2016
Excellent music from Fidlar, and a pretty good vinyl release.

Musically, well, its Fidlar. If you're into punk rock or garage rock, you'll probably like this, if you're not, you probably won't, it's pretty straightforward. If Fidlar's your thing then this is an all-killer-no-filler album that you should definitely pick up. Even the songs I didn't like on first listen quickly grew on me with repeated listens. Well worth the money.

That being said this is a punk rock album, and while the lyrics are relatively light and fluffy for the genre (most of the songs are simply about getting stoned and/or drunk), don't expect to be coddled, someone's bound to be offended by something on offer here, especially in this day and age.

My LP had two very slight imperfections on it, a small red splotch on the B side, and a small gray splotch on the A-side, but it plays and sounds fine. I'm going to assume that they were making colored vinyl in the same plant and a small amount splashed over. Its actually kinda cool, to be honest, so I'm not complaining.

Definitely check it out.
on February 15, 2013
I'm a 45 year old dad who loves FIDLAR. They play exuberant, rockin' punk. What are they exuberant about? Drugs, mostly. So if you're offended by drug references or foul language, I'd stay away. If you can take the drug talk with a grain of salt, and enjoy the rock without wanting to run off and get wasted, I say go for it.

The best of this is definitely five star material, however, I took off a star because I can't really stomach one song, whose title and chorus is derogatory to women. Also, a couple of the songs which they re-recorded from an earlier EP don't have the same energy and bite as the originals - look back to diydui for the better versions of Max Can't Surf and Wake Bake Skate.

And definitely check out their videos on YouTube - both the live stuff and the 'official' videos. Great, great stuff.
on July 15, 2015
This album is filled with so much ENERGY; I love it! I had never heard music this energetic before and like "AHHHHHHHHH!!!", you know? Their lyrics are cool throughout & also funny at certain parts. Whenever I'm having a sh*tty day, i just play this album and it makes everything better. Each guy in the band brings something special & i love every single one of them!!
on February 5, 2014
This band is filling a much needed gap in my music for the work place, noise/punk is really fun for those times when stuff has to get done. it also makes you feel like some kind of badass criminal when driving to "Cocaine" (thanks GTAV)
(disclaimer: don't listen to this music at the work place without headphones as it might get you in trouble and jeopardize your employment...seriously who thinks songs like Cocaine and Wake Bake Skate are workplace appropriate?!)
on January 8, 2017
One of my favorite albums. This band isn't for everyone, but if you like fuzzy punk/surfer rock you'll enjoy it. Great from start to finish! The record and protective sleeve were in great condition as well.
on February 17, 2014
First of all this is a great rock/ punk album musicwise. The straddle the fences between rock, So Cal punk, and Bay area punk with a few other ideas thrown in. Very enjoyable. But I think their songs are so drug and alcohol anthemed that I think they are actually letting you know that it really is a waste of time to waste you life away on excess. I guess the message could be different depending on the person. Anyway, enjoy the energy they exude.
on August 31, 2013
This has been on constant repeat in my car for two months now. I freaking love this album despite the fact that I'm 10 - 15 years on the farside of their target demographic. I love the energy of this album which is so hack and cliche to say, but it's a very cheeky kind of fun not an irritating sanitized poppy kind of fun. Their sound vaguely reminds me of The Pixies, Sonic Youth, and The Black Angels all mashed into one screaming, coked-out mass of pop/punk goodness.
on November 24, 2013
This record is incredible. All of the guys in FIDLAR are really putting the work into it. There is a ton of raw energy pumping through every single song on this. I know most of the lyrics are pretty similar on each song, but every song can stand on its own. Great live band as well, can't wait to hear their follow up record. Max Can't Surf, Stoked and Broke, Gimme Something and Cocaine are favorites. F**ck It Dog Life's A Risk!!
on March 12, 2017
Really good band! Saw them live multiple times. The overall quality/condition of the album recieved is a 10/10.
on May 6, 2013
I am in love with the reality show that is FIDLAR! Listening to this album makes me feel like I haven't showered in two weeks, and I am packed in the back of a sweaty, smoky van on the way to TJ to get even wasted than I already am! It's like being prostrate in a filthy downtown L.A. gutter, happily awash in raw sewage. I haven't felt this dirty since I first heard Appetite for Destruction. Good job boys!!!