Field Artist 4 in. x 4 in. Square Watercolor Journal, Hardbound with 80 pgs. 200 GSM, Cold Press Paper
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.04 (7%)|
- SQUARE FORMAT 4 in. x 4 in.(10 cm x 10 cm) Watercolor Journal
- 80 PAGES - 33% MORE PAGES than popular competitors, high quality acid-free and 100% recycled, 200 gsm, cold press paper
- BONUS 4-PANEL PANORAMA FOLD-OUT in back cover
- HARDBOUND in soft, gray thermo-PU leather with embossed logo on back
- TRUE POCKET-SIZED - FINALLY! A small square format journal for the urban sketcher or plein air artist - OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This 4 in. x 4 in. (10 cm x 10 cm) Square Watercolor Journal is a true pocket-sized journal. Work in square format on the square pages, or you can also work landscape or vertical using 4 in. x 8 in. spreads. This has a high quality hardbound cover in soft-to-the-touch gray thermo-PU leather with embossed logo. Paper quality and performance is excellent. Includes a silk ribbon bookmark and elastic closure. Bright, cold press, acid-free, 100% recycled, 200 gsm, 140 lb. paper is used for interior 80 pages – 33% more pages than popular competitors! And it includes a BONUS 4-panel panorama fold out in back cover! Finally! A square format watercolor journal in a true pocket size! Field Artist is a registered trademark of UniverseArt and is protected under federal laws as defined by the USPTO.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
201 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 201 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would not recommend this for gouache paint either. It may be good for basic sketches, but not plein air work that requires any level of wet-on-wet technique.