|Print List Price:||$19.95|
|Kindle Price:|| $9.99 |
Save $9.96 (50%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Field Expedient Linux Kindle Edition
This book concisely introduces the Linux command line allowing beginners to explore its power. It includes coverage of:
- Files, Directories, and Permissions
- I/O Redirection
- Linux Text Editors
- Users and Superusers
- Searching and Processing Text
- Compressing and Archiving Files
- Using the Path in Linux
- Monitoring System Information and Resources
- Command Line Networking
- Writing Simple Shell Scripts
After reading this book and going through the exercises, the command line should lose much of its mystery and gain more of your interest.
- ASIN : B01LYCO2JS
- Publisher : Meadow Registry Press; 2nd edition (September 29, 2016)
- Publication date : September 29, 2016
- Language : English
- File size : 1146 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 316 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1537218743
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,685,036 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: