- Series: The Peterson Field Guide (Book 4)
- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin (P); 4th edition (April 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0395697794
- ISBN-13: 978-0395697795
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 4.2 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #556,637 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Field Guide to Shells: Atlantic and Gulf Coasts and the West Indies (The Peterson Field Guide) Paperback – April, 1995
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
America's best-known malacologist, R. Tucker Abbott has written more than 30 books. He has been curator of mollusks at the Smithsonian Institution, the Academy of Natural Sciences, and the Delaware Museum of Natural History. He is the founding director of the Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum in Sanibel, Florida.