- Series: World Scientific Lecture Notes in Physics (Book 75)
- Paperback: 376 pages
- Publisher: Wspc; 2nd ed. edition (June 15, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9812568484
- ISBN-13: 978-9812568489
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,491,258 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Field Theory: A Path Integral Approach (2Nd Edition) (World Scientific Lecture Notes in Physics) 2nd ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
be a useful textbook for graduate students to learn quantum field theory by path integral approach -- Zentralblatt MATH "Zentralblatt MATH"
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
formulation of QFT, slightly more mathematical than
Zee's QFT in a Nutshell.
This one is a good complement to Ryder's book however on
the negative side the treatment is quite superficial
Overall, enjoyable reading... and would be a must buy
had it not been for its ridiculous price tag...