- Series: European Association of Social Anthropologists
- Hardcover: 276 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (February 17, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415106559
- ISBN-13: 978-0415106559
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,470,609 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fieldwork and Footnotes: Studies in the History of European Anthropology (European Association of Social Anthropologists) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"These essays are a valuable contribution to a mixed discourse, at once historical and theoretical, which marks the emergence of a genuinely European social anthropology."
-Adam Kuper, "Journal of the History of the Behavioral Sciences, Summer 1997
"In terms of breadth, price and structure, this book would make a really excellent introduction in the history of anthropology for students...."
About the Author
Han Vermeulen teaches Anthropology at the University of Leiden, Netherlands. Arturo Alvarez Roldan teaches Anthropology at the University of Granada, Spain.