Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

Fierce Beauty: Choosing to Stand for What Matters Most
Format: Paperback|Change

on October 14, 2011
I have read all of Kim's books, her gift is to bring the reader to the place she is describing, every detail leaps off the pages and her illustrations from the Bible give even more weight to her sharing. I recommend this book to every woman who wants a deeper, more intimate relationship with God. Yes, I wept through every chapter because the truth that shone from each page touched my spirit so that it overflowed! I want to give each of my women friends this book because I know that their life will be transformed and the battle that each of us faces will be even more victorious! I look forward to more books from Kim because I know God is in every word and I will buy every one!!
Thank you!
on October 13, 2017
Kim is a wonderful person, great author, great speaker (have heard her at her Crystal Peaks camp and also at our church). Thankful for all she and her husband are doing to share the Gospel and help young people.
on July 22, 2017
Great organization!
on January 5, 2018
I loved this book probably better than any of Kims other books. I love the way the stories are all compared to our King. Kim is a wonderful writer!!
on June 23, 2014
(Written by Angie, Andrew's wife)
Tucked within Kim Meeder's pages are ancient truths, wisdom and encouragement to fight the good fight. We all have or will have death blows of pain and discouragement flung at us from every angle of life. What do we do next? How do we go on? Kim helps us see to the other side as she shares her beautiful and tragic stories of both human and animal experiences. Not only will you cry from reading as if it is your story, you will shed tears as you realize the Fierce Beauty you truly are. A must read!
on September 27, 2016
Kim Meeder's best yet. No matter where you are in life, this is a marvelous read about people and horses and our close interaction with God. A must read!
on April 27, 2013
this was a book that had a message to tell and while I felt she pounded it home a little too hard, I applaud her courage in doing so. I have read many of Kim's books in the past, so ordered this one too.
on August 13, 2017
Awesome! Thoroughly enjoyed this book!
on April 24, 2013
Kim puts life into words in such a way I don't get tired of it. Also she tells about personal experiences of herself, the farm, friends and it makes me wonder 'whatever am I doing' then I think - 'not much, unfortunately.'
A great book to sit back, relax and enter the life on the ranch!
on November 18, 2011
This book is fantastic! It is inspiring for a Christian to be a better Christian, and inspiring for a new Christian to learn more and seek more. This author has a wonderful way with words...to the point and direct, but leads you to want to read more. This author has other titles that are also highly recommended!!!!