Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 22, 2016
I am thrilled with the artistically display a dozen deviled, hard boiled, or chocolate eggs with this fiesta egg tray! Featuring oval-shaped indentations, this tray cradles your eggs or egg-shaped foods to eliminate breaking and rolling. Thanks to the decorative layout of the indentations, your eggs create an eye-catching, geometric pattern. This organization also ensures adequate room around each egg for sanitary selections. Furthermore, each indentation includes a concentric design, so the elegant appearance continues even as the tray empties. For outstanding quality, look no further than Fiesta. I have been a collector for years. Introduced in 1936, Fiesta dinnerware was an immediate hit! Today, its iconic concentric rings, high gloss finish, and vast array of available colors make it one of the most popular and recognizable dinnerware patterns worldwide. I highly recommend this egg tray for Easter! Ordered mine on Palm Sunday and it was delivered on Tuesday!!!
on September 1, 2016
I love Amazons pricing on Fiesta! This egg tray in Turquoise was like $12. The egg tray in Sunflower was $25. Guess what makes up my mind on which color I should buy? Takes all the debate out of the equation. You should see where I keep my dishes - its a Rainbow Fiesta Nightmare and I love it. This egg tray looks SUPER COOL. The yellow of the yolks looks really nice against the blue and if you sprinkle a little paprika over them - watch out, you're in serious Primary Color Town, sister! Funny thing is, I don't even eat eggs. Still bought this.
on October 30, 2015
It's a bright, festive looking egg tray perfect for serving a dozen deviled eggs. Matches the rest of my Fiestaware set beautifully. My only complaint is that the bottoms/underside of each "egg seat" is unfinished... I suppose this is how it has to sit in the kiln, but because its such a large portion of the underside, it's much more apparent than the unfinished portion on, say, a teacup. Hence, the 4 stars.
on July 22, 2014
Such a fun Fiesta serving piece. It was just a shame the gift recipient didn't get to enjoy it when she received it. I sent several Fiesta serving pieces as a gift. In the first box received, half the pieces were broken due to poor packing. After returning the broken pieces, the second box arrived with still two pieces broken. Broken Fiesta and multiple returns don't make a very nice birthday gift.
on July 28, 2017
Bought this to match my Creuset pattern but with the smaller capacity. I am very pleased and got what I wanted.
on November 3, 2016
With the announcement that Paprika will be retired in January, 2017, I decided to pick up the egg tray in the color before it goes away. Ultimately I love the look and it really complements the food nicely. Although it is rare that I make deviled eggs, the real paprika that I sprinkle on top certainly matches the colors namesake. Overall, pleased as always. The price on amazon is the lowest I have seen, and below MSRP.
on November 12, 2017
Gift for niece's wedding. It's just what she wanted. I also bought gold easter eggs and put money in them. Wrapped the whole thing in cellophane bag.
on December 18, 2015
Only gave 5 stars so it could be seen!! I love fiestaware. It did arrive quickly. My box was not damaged but my dish was broke in half:( I can't get to a printer to be able to print a paper off to send back for a replacement. Thinking about using it for decoration. (Writing on my husbands account)
review image
on June 22, 2016
We love our fiesta ware in our house. This is a nicely built and beautiful piece. We purchased this for our July 4th colors to complete our red, white, and blue. Although we can get this a little cheaper at our local retailer, it was convenient to spend a few more bucks and purchase on Amazon. I would consider purchasing more fiesta ware on Amazon.
on November 9, 2015
I recently purchased this Fiesta Egg Tray (Lapis in color) for a gift. It came quickly, and was perfectly wrapped; I had feared it breaking in transit. The color of this is perfect for deviled eggs, contrasting wonderfully with the yellow and white of the eggs. Excellent purchase!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.