Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Fiesta 12-Ounce Java Mug, Cinnabar
Color: Cinnabar|Change
Price:$35.00+ $19.00 shipping

on March 21, 2013
As much as I love Fiesta, I haven't bought any mugs because I haven't liked the shape of the handle until this design. It looks good, but more importantly, it feels good and well balanced in my hand, which is small. It's a 12-ounce mug that fits perfectly in my *CBTL Kaldi S04 Single Cup Brewer, Red* and the machine dispenses just the right amount of beverage for this cup.

My other mugs were too large for the *Spectrum Diversified 41770 Chrome Pantry Works Mug Tree* I purchased for my countertop, but this one hangs perfectly from it without banging on the counter or other mugs. I hope to have a set of different colored mugs.
on March 22, 2014
Typical Fiestaware - comfortable, sturdy and lovely to look at in its simplicity.
The Cinnibar color is more red than brown and that is a plus for this. It calls to mind a black cherry.
Holds plenty of coffee or tea - the proper amount for genteel people. :-)
on July 23, 2012
A great color cup to add to my fiesta collection. Better sized to use for a mug of coffee brewed with a keurig machine than the standard fiesta dinnerware cup and saucer. Also better sized than the fiesta mug with the circle thumbhold.
2 people found this helpful
on March 3, 2014
This Java Mug is not too heavy to lift when it is full. I bought and returned the 13 oz. square mug because it was definitely too heavy for me to lift without straining my wrist.
on June 8, 2013
I happily give 5 stars to these mugs. They're a very comfortable mug to hold....the tea or coffee stays nice & hot....plus the colours are brilliant. They're enough to put anybody in a "feel good" mood. Buy with complete confidence.
on March 6, 2014
The product is meeting our satisfaction. However, the method of packaging and shipment was disappointing. We had two orders of these cups both of which cups were damaged. We needed to repack and return them to a ups store. You might like to look into how this product is wrapped for shipment and the size of the box. Thank you
on April 8, 2015
Beautiful colors, sturdy!
on July 28, 2013
This 12 ounce mug was an addition to our current service. We have had Fiesta dishware for several years now. Fiestaware is not cheap but not one of our dishes has chipped or faded in color in the years we have had them, so we believe they are worth the price. We like the weight of the dishes, substantial but not bulky.
on July 1, 2013
This is a great coffee mug! Lots of room for fingers. Keeps coffee warm a good while. The color is just what I wanted.
on July 3, 2012
Very nice set of coffee mugs. Beefy feel to them...no light weight cheap feel to these mugs at all. Plus they are made in the USA!!!!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question