Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fiesta 13-5/8-Inch Oval Platter, Plum
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Color: Plum|Change

on October 18, 2010
I purchased this platter for the bright red color which I thought would be perfect for Christmas. I am very glad I did as the size is great for serving meat, appetizers, cookies or any number of things for family/friend gatherings. I will probably use it other times of year also, but for Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's it really is the perfect color. I'm impressed with it, as I always am with fiestaware, as it's very strong, durable, dishwasher/microwave safe, doesn't chip or break....at least not easily. None of mine have. The ONLY issue is to be careful with cutting on any fiestaware, as I have some plates that have been scratched from cutting meat on them.
VINE VOICEon April 21, 2014
I'm giving this as a gift to a bride who has registered for the same Fiesta color I own and use every day! She asked for this size platter, which I find extremely useful for serving a variety of foods. Fiesta holds up very well -- after more than 15 years, none of my Fiesta has chipped, which is great with a dark blue like this. The plates, which are used much more frequently, do show wear in the center from knife cuttings, etc. after several years. Otherwise, I recommend this lovely everyday dinnerware very highly.
on April 2, 2015
Have the cobalt blue one of these plates and I liked it so well, I got a second in a different color, which I love. It is oven proof and microwaveable, which is why I chose it in the first place, and the shape fits well on a cupboard shelf.
on March 1, 2015
Very dark midnight blue but more or less matches the dark blue outer ring of my plates. I like the "unevenness" of fiestaware: there are some bubbles and the color is not completely uniform (so beware if that bothers you). The size is perfect for medium servings: 4 chops, 4 steaks, 4-6 burgers, etc. As with all fiestaware, it is a bit on the heavy side. I am happy with it and keeping it.
on February 5, 2013
I'm a big fan of Fiesta dishes, primarily for their sturdiness -- have had most of mine for 3 years and none of them have chipped or broken. This platter is the perfect size for serving appetizers, or a main course for dinner.
on November 18, 2014
Really like the platter, the Shamrock color is so pretty and will look nice on my Thanksgiving tablecloth which has all the fall colors and green leaves. The platter came with two pedestal bowls and one of the bowls was broken, so had to send it back. These dishes were not packed well even though they were wrapped with bubble wrap, no padding underneath or on top plus the box was too big and the dishes bounced around. UPS is known for not handling boxes very well. I never ship anything UPS.
on May 15, 2016
My great grandmother had some Fiestaware that I have fond memories of as a youngster. When I decided to get a grownup set of dishes (in my fifties) I was having a hard time deciding on one pattern/color combo. It was when I "rediscovered" Fiesta that I knew what I had to have. Which is a slew of gorgeous colors in the classic Art Deco shapes of Fiesta. No matchy matchy same color place settings at my house. Just color and more color on the table and in the cupboards. The large platters are so versatile to use...exactly the same as the platters in Mexican restaurants...in fact turn one of those over the next time you eat out and see if it was made by the Homer Laughlin China Company.
on October 21, 2013
Purchased this item as gift for someone who has place settings for 8 in Fiestware. The quality is wonderful. If you are familiar with Fiestware you already know this. However,for those of you who are wondering about this brand- order with confidence- these genuine Fiestware items are fabulous.

This dinnerware is meant to be used for years and years. I had no problem at all ordering through Amazon and delivery was fast! Will order additional pieces in the future.
on July 2, 2016
Fiesta is tops, lasts for years, holds up well and wears well. The colors are always gorgeous. I ordered this to replace one that went missing after a move. I was frustrated because I couldn't find it in the plum color that I wanted, everyone seemed to be out of it. But I found it it was on Amazon was thrilled. The price was good too.
on December 3, 2015
If you're reading this you probably already heart Fiestaware. This platter served up ribeye roast and turkey (half and half) at Thanksgiving for 5 and looked handsome doing so. Cleanup was a breeze. If only life were as simple as Fiestaware, we'd all smile more. I think I'll use this to serve my sliced homemade breads at Christmas.