Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 430 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 530 reviews
on September 4, 2017
I first noticed Fiestaware in a shop window I have passed by over the past 3-4 years. What caught my eye, was the large pitcher my grandmother kept in the refrigerator for drinking water (in the 50's when air conditioning was rare and we drank plenty of cold water). These pieces brought back happy memories. Finally, last month I dropped in and bought (2) 4-piece place settings in sage. After that, I ordered more from Amazon and bought other pieces from Macy's. I have the ivory, claret, sage, daffodil, cobalt, and poppy in various combinations of pieces. Amazingly, it makes no difference which colors you mix and match at the table. They all compliment each other. At Dillard's and Macy's, under the bright lights, the colors are dazzling. You can go to HomerLaughlin.com to design your own color scheme. On their website, you can read the very interesting history of Fiestaware dating back to the 1920's. The ivory is an especially nice color that can be described as sort of light/tan, just slightly darker than cream, or café au lait. On my monitor, the color shows true. Colors may differ slightly according to your PC's color settings. On the website, for any questions about the size of the mug, there are about 4-5 mug versions/sizes available including a jumbo mug. I think of Grandma every time I use these.
on April 17, 2017
This set of Turquoise Fiestaware is gorgeous. Will look forward to adding more of these place settings soon. Were shipped carefully in special boxes. Arrived in perfect condition. Thank you.
on September 17, 2015
I have recently 'discovered' Fiesta ware and started buying different color place settings for my home. I love, love, love, these dishes. The color is beautiful, a deep, vibrant purple. I love looking at them! They feel sturdy and durable. My only complaint is that the coffee mug is a bit too small. When I brew a k-cup on the smallest setting (8 oz) there isn't very much room left for cream.

Bottom line: I love this set and expect to enjoy it for many years!
on October 6, 2013
My grandparents had Fiesta Ware when I was growing up. I always thought it was so pretty. When my husband and I were choosing what kind of dishes we wanted it was very important to us that they were made in the USA. We were thrilled to know that they are still made here. We have a different color for each of the 12 place settings we own. They are durable, beautiful.... timeless. I feel as though I'm carrying on a family tradition when I set my table, I just love them!
Fiestaware is a beautiful ceramic glazed dinnerware. It was first brought to the market in 1936, then taken off and returned in the 1980's. it is now a collectible and sold worldwide.

My daughter was tired of her all white dinnerware, and requested Fiestaware. This lovely Flamingo Pink sets a beautiful table. The four pieces are well made and will be long lasting. This Fiesta set is one of thirty colors now available. There are three colors that are special editions, Chartreuse, Juniper and Sapphire. And recently a square line of Fiestaware was introduced.

Recommended. pris rob 06-07-13
on March 10, 2014
I bought these for my 95 year old mother with macular degeneration. I mention that because it effects every aspect of her life. She is a very sharp, vital, person but her cups were getting soiled and it was obvious to me she could see to clean. I bought Fiesta because it was and is a nice medium weight white colored one person set. My mother moves them but ended up storing it in the china closet so I opted to buy lightweight plastic oh well!
However I love Fiesta and I like many things I buy for my mom, I ended up with the set. I plan to increase my sets using different colors!._
if you are reading this and have a family member with macular degeneration, the color WHITE IS EASIER FOR THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED. . Fiesta has been around a very long time and purposely designed bright colors and different colored sets to be different from other companies -- hence the name Fiesta -----well I don't know if I helped any but buy with confidence because not a plate was broken, and the delivery was on time and careful!
on December 9, 2013
I love Fiestaware! It's so versital and pretty, not to mention sturdy. I'm purchasing this for my Mom to "complete" a set for her. Though do you ever complete a set? It's so great to mix and match them! I have cobalt and lemongrass in four place settings with lots of different serving pieces. And now I'm hooked on shamrock and peacock together. But they all work wonderfully together! We also have pieces that are antique that we still use in colors that have been long retired. Fiesta goes from casual to a more formal setting with just a change of table linens and some chargers (ok, I do have formal china but I love my Fiesta the best!). Guests love the table settings and I love the easy care! I can cook and serve in them and my husband can load them in the dish washer (thanks honey!) or if I hand wash the plates when just the two of us eat it's so easy to take care of them. They've even survived a couple of drops and not broken. How could it get any better?!? More cabinet space for more Fiesta ware!
on May 17, 2017
I love the fact that Fiesta ware, in addition to being made in the USA, is lead free, oven, dishwasher, and microwave safe. But I'm a bit disappointed with the color of my first set. I ordered tangerine which looked like a burnt orange in the picture. The actual color is more like Halloween orange.
If you put one of the cups in the microwave, and then put your index finger in the hole, be very careful because any finger resting on the cup itself will get burned.

My daughter was tired of her all white dinnerware, and requested Fiestaware. This lovely Turquoise sets a beautiful table. The four pieces are well made and will be long lasting. This Fiesta set is one of thirty colors now available. There are three colors that are special editions, Chartreuse, Juniper and Sapphire. And recently a square line of Fiestaware was introduced.

This set was warmly received,,and many happy meals will be spent surrounding this color. This set includes 1 place setting. Place setting consists of: dinner plate; salad plate; bowl; mug. 4 pieces total.

Recommended. prisrob 06-08-13
on February 21, 2017
I just purchased Fiestaware dishes for the first time. I'm so pleased with them. The color is really beautiful. They arrived in only two days and were packed very well. I will very likely order more. Very pleased with seller!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.