Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on April 12, 2017
Niece loves it.
on August 23, 2016
The journal arrived in 'locked' position. However the key/s were inside the book! So I could not get to them. Also it is actually a little bigger than the description says. It is 6 1/4 x 8 1/2, a little too large than I wanted for the little child I was planning to give it to.
on September 7, 2016
The lock broke very easily, decent notebook, not good if u need a lock
on February 2, 2015
Doesn't actually lock. You can turn the key so the button doesn't slide but you can still easily pull the book open. 2 stars because of the cute dots and can still be used as a notebook.
on August 7, 2015
Has a fairly flimsy lock that is not smooth to unlock and is sometimes problematic for the 8 year old that uses it.
on December 28, 2013
When we opened the package, the journal was locked with the keys tucked inside an envelope inside the back cover. Had to cut open the envelope with a letter opener while prying open the journal to get to the keys.
on January 20, 2014
I bought this for my 11 year old daughter as a diary. the key works just fine, but the catch just doesn't catch and hold it shut. if I lock my front door but can's shut it its not much use
on April 6, 2014
It was just what she wanted and she loves it! Great design for a "not too young girl" some of the others I found to be a little too infantile for her age group. 14/15
on February 16, 2015
The lock on the side didn't work. Actually, I should have asked for my money back it would not close properly
on May 4, 2016