Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on August 21, 2014
Nice quality set! The stainless steel runs through the entire knife, from handle to blade. The block is nice and streamlined and fits well in my small kitchen. I also loved that they didn't overwhelm the set with useless steak knives!! I got the red set and I LOVE it! Very very happy with this set!
review image
on September 13, 2011
Been using these for nine months now (2011). Still as sharp as when I bought them. We hand wash all our dishes, so I can't say how they hold up under more vigorous cleaning, but I can say none of mine have rusted or shown any other signs of wear. We use at least two knives daily. The bread knife is great. We did keep one knife from our previous set, a skinny boning/paring knife we use daily, it happens to fit in the block, in the same hole as the scissors and resting on top of them. My only complaint, the block I got doesn't show any wood grain, like this picture implies. However, the block looks great as it is, the color is true and has held up as well. I am very happy with these, would recommend them and even buy them again if for some reason they disappear or my house burns down, gets washed away, blown away, you know, something like that.
- UPDATE- December 2013 - these are still going strong! Haven't bothered with the sharpener. We chop veggies & fruit 2-3 times daily, meat less often, have used all the knives. I have carpal tunnel and tendonitis, these have allowed me to help out more with food prep, cutting things I previously just couldn't do. I had no idea how much a sharp knife mattered until we bought these. These or some others, just get yourself some sharp knives! The scissors are good too. One handle got a nick in it last year when a friend helped put the dishes away, but it hasn't torn any more (they have that sort of rubbery/silicone coating). The block is doing well too, in case you were wondering.
on May 21, 2013
Since my wife started redoing the kitchen with red accents, I surprised her with this Cutlery set. I have to say I was the one surprised. The fit and finish is very good. The unique round block of wood really is an eye-catcher in the kitchen. She is very happy with the whole set-up, which makes me happy too!

The knives come sharp and ready to use, but dull rather quickly. After a couple of weeks, I pulled them all out and hand sharpened them to a better edge. That took about an hour, but was well worth it as they hold an edge much better now with just an occasional touch up. Every knife I ever bought has had to be sharpened after the factory edge is used a little bit. There are certainly better and more expensive knives available, but for daily use in a family kitchen, these a great bang for the buck. My sister-in-law just bought the orange set for her outdoor kitchen, where they spend most of the summer near the pool.

I had never heard of the Fiesta brand before, much to my regret as they seem to have great products. Wife is saving up for more of their stuff, in red of course!
on October 30, 2016
I've had this set for 3 years and it has stayed sharp for me and performed very well for the price. I always hand wash and dry immediately after using. I keep them in a different knife block that sits flat in a top drawer, I don't like the look of knives sitting out on the countertop. I did have an issue with the scissors, they did seem to rust a little bit at the axis, maybe I don't dry them there. Also, one day I found the plastic ring on the handle had severed, making them difficult to use. I contacted the makers of this knife set, and it turns out there is a 25 year warranty. I have never registered this knife set, but they were very easy to deal with and quickly sent me out a replacement scissors. If anyone else is having any issues, I suggest you contact them as I am writing this review mainly to let people know who to contact, as it did take a bit of hunting to find the info I must have thrown out with the packaging. Here it is:
Cambridge Silversmiths, Ltd.
ANNETTE ALTAVILLA
CUSTOMER SERVICE MGR
973-227-4400
Annette@camsil.com
on November 13, 2014
Pros: VERY beautiful! If your kitchen is red, this is an eye catcher. Very good 100% stainless steel knives. I particularly like the cables and blades being made in a single piece, with no welds or rivets: makes them VERY long lasting, since everything is basically a large chunk of stainless steel. The wooden base is very well done, proper weight (heavy), the color matching perfectly the knives. Have been using them DAILY for two years now, and the rubber over the cables is still 100% tight (but I wash them only by hand, avoiding hot water over the rubber).
Cons: a bit pricey, but actually are of good value. Couldn't find anything of the same level for a similar price.
on March 5, 2016
These knives are amazing! My boyfriend happens to be quite the chef, so when I was looking for a new set of knives for my recently purchased apartment in Manhattan, I was nervous that i would buy terrible knives that would embarrass me, or worse, would cause him to end the relationship. After cooking our first with the knives for us last evening, I will stop just short of saying that these knives might even be an aphrodisiac!

Not only do they cut well, they are perfectly balanced in your hand, and are organized in the most clever way in the very space efficient block. They are front and center in the kitchen and are bound to be a conversation piece for years to come. ~$100 never cut so good!
on April 22, 2016
The knives are good and sharp. The block is not well painted though. It looks like something from a elementary school art class. We will probably end up sanding it and repainting it at some point.
on January 31, 2016
The paint on the knife block isn't very high quality and it doesn't match the knife handles perfectly...but I love the brightness and cheerfulness of the yellow and would totally buy it again. They seem like good quality knives.
on July 26, 2016
Knives are great, but disappointed in the quality of the block. I purchased the Sunflower yellow, and the finish on the block is sub-par. Lots of streaks in the paint and scratched as well. I will be refinishing the block myself.
on February 7, 2017
Hands down the perfect knife set. So many other choices had a steak knife set and that was over kill. This set has only the knives you need, plus kitchen scissors and sharpening rod. Knives feel good in your hand and are wicked sharp and sturdy. The circular block adds a nice design element to your counter.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.