- Warm tone - Operating from 50Hz to 18KHz this has a wide range and is great for those wanting something warm and deep in its tone
- Long range - It works all the way up to 80 feet! I can get up, walk around, leave the room and it stays connected.
- Sturdy build quality on everything. Microphones are plastic in body but do not feel cheap. The receiver feels incredible and is very well made. The knobs feel tight and not too loose at all.
- 2 Microphones included!
- Cables for every purpose! I love having multiple options of how to connect to things, and this did very well with that.
- Built in echo control! Do you know how hard it is to find an interface with built in echo that works well? Incredibly. This was a big thing for my wife and I who both love karaoke.
- Sensitive to plosives. This will pick up all the T's and P's, so get a pop filter or windscreen for like $2 somewhere.
- Power switch felt a little off and needed to really be pushed over harder than it should have. Not really much of a con, I just couldn't find anything else wrong.
- The biggest thing would be to increase the thickness of the built in pop filter to help out with plosives a bit.
I really do highly recommend this mic system. It does everything I hoped it would and more. So get this and have a good time singing or interviewing or podcasting or anything you love to do.