Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(2 star, Verified Purchases). See all 3,468 reviews
on October 27, 2015
Be wary. More than half of the pages in the book are upside down. I honestly can't tell if it was intentional or not but it is a complete mess. The binding tore off when I opened it and the DVD was not securely fasted inside the case.
review image review image
55 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2016
This review is for the "Cinema Series" with special clear digibook packaging. I love this movie, and I'm very glad to finally replace my old bare bones DVD with this remastered BD, including all the extras that I never owned. And, as a collector I'm OK with the idea of paying a bit extra for special packaging. I had read about many buyers having trouble with the clear book packaging for this BD, but I own the Cinema Series of Dracula and never had any problems. Well, I can now confirm that there is clearly a problem with the glue for this BD - as many others have reported, the plastic covers (both front and back) separated from the binding almost immediately upon opening the package. The glue seemed to be completely dried and crumbling. With a little work, I was able to glue them back myself so the package is at least intact - but still the book doesn't open very well, and I'm always afraid it will come apart if forced.

In summary, the movie and this BD are great and deserve 5 stars. But the premium packaging (while an interesting concept) was very poorly done. Stick to the remastered BD in the standard blu-ray case and save a few bucks on this one.
on February 27, 2016
Too much of an effort to be inclusive?
on May 15, 2016
Case broke apart.
Spoof on the future.....
Willis got better
on April 14, 2015
The movie is too cheesy and predictable. I couldn't watch it until the end.
on July 30, 2015