- Series: The Family Of Man (Book 1)
- Paperback: 586 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2 edition (September 16, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1975993640
- ISBN-13: 978-1975993641
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,651,093 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Fifth Prophet (The Family Of Man) (Volume 1) Paperback – September 16, 2017
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Dr. A. R. Davis has taught students from junior high through graduate school, worked in the real world briefly as an engineer, and published papers in computational geometry. He retired as a professor of computer science and mathematics when he decided to step beyond algorithms and logical proofs and into metaphysical science fiction. He has been unable to return and is now wandering somewhere beyond Thoughtland. His footsteps through the Borderland are perturbing reality with every reader who explores his words. He is hoping for a Butterfly Effect to generate the storm of recognition. Visit him online at www.thefifthprophet.com.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|