Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on October 5, 2013
I placed an order for a black t-shirt with the Direwolf on front with words "Winter Is Coming" and "Game of Thrones" written below...what I received was a black t-shirt with Direworf on front, but with only "Game of Thrones" written...I ordered this particular shirt BECAUSE of the wording "WINTER IS COMING"...Imagine my surprise to open a package that is not what I had ordered for my son...he is such a big fan of "Game of Thrones"...my son saw the package and said he would keep the shirt, but he was disappointed and quite frankly, I am angry...I could have purchased what I received at the local Wal-Mart...I came to Amazon because it was the only place I found the wording he wanted "Winter is Coming"....I think a Seller should represent their items accurately & deliver the same way...and if they are not capable of distinguishing the difference, mores the pity for we poor buyers...Amazon has never failed me in all the years I've shopped here...but this Seller has not only disappointed me but my son as well...and that, you see, is unacceptable to a Mother. I think the situation should be corrected...and I guess I'll now wait and see if Anyone cares to acknowledge or correct the matter. Thank you.
11 comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 23, 2013
Great shirt and all that, and I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but mine only had the Stark emblem and "Game of Trhones" on it - it did not say "Winter is Coming". Slightly disappointed, but not a huge deal.
on May 24, 2014
The main reason I order these shirts and paid for it to be shipped overnight was because of the message on the shirt. It showed the phrase "Winter is Coming" with the name "Stark" below it, and then "Game of Thrones. What arrived only shows the phrase Game Of Thrones. I'm very disappointed it was not what I expected. Plan on returning.
on August 9, 2013
The front of the shirt has the direwolf picture as shown .. .though the wording only shows 'Game of Thrones' in letters the same size as shown for Winter is Coming on the picture. Winter is Coming is not on the tee, nor was the Stark wording. The primary reason I purchased this tee was due to the Winter is Coming wording. I sent it back. Quality and sizing seemed to be reasonable.
on July 19, 2013
House Stark is my favorite in the show, so when I saw this shirt I knew I had to buy it! I was a little nervous about it not fitting properly because I am a woman, but I bought the Men's size medium and it is a wonderful fit (I am about 5'6" and bust size 38"). The image was perfect and the shirt was in perfect edition. Now I just need to get my own direwolf :)
on May 5, 2013
The screenprint on this shirt looked pretty good, but the base for that print -- the actual short itself is pretty basic and cheap. It wasn't advertised as a beefy-tee or other heavy-duty shirt, but I expected something a bit more substantial than the almost-as-thin-as an undershirt material that this is made of.
on December 7, 2016
I Bought a medium for my gums whom usually wears medium sized stuff and fitted great.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 30, 2013
The motto of house Stark was one of the deciding factors in buying this shirt. The shirt I received was different from the one shown in the picture only in that the house motto was not on the shirt and instead, only the words "Game of Thrones" were displayed in its place.

The fact that the shirt I receive was different than advertised is the only reason I docked two stars. Aside from this, the shirt is of good quality, and the famous direwolf sigil is excellently portrayed.
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 11, 2013
So I bought this for my boyfriend, but first tried it out myself (I love trying out baggy tshirts!) and I loved it ! :D
I almost kept it myself, but then had to give it away since it was way too big for me. The cloth is very nice, the print looks very good, and it says that it's official HBO merchandise, which I wasn't expecting. And my boyfriend loves it!
Overall a good purchase.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 18, 2013
i washed this t-shirt when i first got it and the imaging came off and smeared all over the t-shirt and some of my other clothes, this doesnt seem like HBO officially licensed stuff

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.