- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Crossway; 1st Edition edition (January 27, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 158134788X
- ISBN-13: 978-1581347883
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 128 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #63,883 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.89 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fifty Reasons Why Jesus Came to Die Paperback – January 27, 2006
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John Piper (DTheol, University of Munich) is the founder and teacher of desiringGod.org and the chancellor of Bethlehem College & Seminary. He served for thirty-three years as the senior pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and is the author of more than fifty books, including Desiring God; Don’t Waste Your Life; This Momentary Marriage; A Peculiar Glory; and Reading the Bible Supernaturally.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $2.99 (Save 40%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. As a "graduate PhD of Christianity" (if there's such a thing) considering this book to be "basic".
2. As continuously-needing-grace person whose soul will benefit from meditating and contemplating the sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ in the cross.
It is true that as we grow spiritually in Christian life, we ought to read different topics (Theology, Apologetic, etc.), but we must not forget that the Gospel is not the "101" of Christian life, it is the very center of it.
I really enjoy reading this book. The relatively short chapters format allows us to read 1-3 chapters each time we read together and review what we saw in previous chapters.
Most recent customer reviews
What a challenge to me and an uncompromising call to see all things differently in this light!