Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 13,751-13,760 of 71,075 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84,392 reviews
on March 31, 2015
I absolutely hated this series. It was definitely a waste of time. It was just a lot of whining and unnecessary anger. If you enjoyed it, then that's alright. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
on January 6, 2013
This was interesting at first, but turned into into a novel that was not of my choice of literature. I wonder how they are going to make the movie? I did not choose to read the two sequels. There are too many books out there that I need to read and not enough time to get to all of them.
on November 20, 2012
I really enjoyed this series. The last book kind of had a strange ending, but I guess that was to add to the suspense. Some parts of the trilogy were predictable but that can be said for most novel that come in series. Overall I enjoyed it which for me is rare because I am not a big fan of fiction. If you are looking for a page turner this is a great read.
on November 25, 2014
Everything from beginning to end and everything in between. Loved it all! Their love story and the fact that she is a virgin - so new to everything. I would love to find a Christian Grey in my lifetime.... Breathtaking
on April 10, 2013
These books are excellent love stories, however, the sensationalism of the sex scenes is overrated. By the third book, skimming over the sex scenes became habit. They were repetative and almost boring towards the end. This is truly a Cinderella story - very touching. The character development of Christian was superb. Well done.
on November 29, 2015
Fantastic book, great download with several custom settings to personalize your reading experience
on May 2, 2013
It's been quite some time since I needed to keep a glass of ice water next to me while reading. This trilogy kept my interest from the very first page, however, I did tire a bit from Anastasia continuously asking Christian the same questions over and over. I think he more than proved his love for and dedication to her early on.
on January 4, 2014
This third book was good because it had different issues going on. But I did get tired and bored with all the sex, it was just unrealistic and unbelievable. It was a good story line but by this time I was just sexed out. Also his over protectiveness and insecurity were tiring too.
on August 16, 2015
I liked the characters . I don't need so much sex details to get the point. I probably won't read anymore of these books. But I am curious to know how it all ends.
on January 31, 2017
Best of the 3 book series and they are all great reads.