Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 2, 2015
This rounds out the trilogy with the perfect ending to an otherwise strangely twisted story.
on April 25, 2015
Somewhat erotic read but too unbelievable. Must believe in fantasies to even begin to think that something like this is possible. On the other hand, just read it for what it is: erotic fantasy.
on August 24, 2014
I enjoyed the book a lot! Though I felt the book had a little to many sex scenes and it didn't really do anything for me I more enjoyed the struggle of Anastasia and Christians relationship and how they made it through. I liked the book a lot.
on December 24, 2014
Never finished it. Just too boring
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on April 20, 2015
I can't stop reading this book over and over again. I have fallen in love with almost all of the characters. I am looking forward to more books from Mrs. E.L James. Thank you for the fantasies!
on July 26, 2015
One of the most poorly written books I've ever read; the hype was all about the content. The writing was horrible and used the same adjectives over and over. No originality.
on February 19, 2013
Left me wanting more every time I opened it up. Also reawakened my old Dom self from me and my husband's early life together. Reopening the door to our own playroom within the bedroom. Very much inspiring my Valentine's day presents and late activities that night and beyond. Establishing the activities of our younger years together we both missed.
on September 17, 2014
Every women should read this as well as men under 40. I have passed this around to friends. They first tell me I am a bad girl followed by "I could not put it down" Best ever fantasy! At 72 it is a fantasy and for some maybe not.
on February 28, 2015
I will type one review for these books. Never enjoy a book as much as I have enjoyed these. All three of them.
on August 5, 2017