Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 30, 2015
Worst book I have read in my life. The simplicity and nonsense makes me shake my head for the many people who just loved this crap. sigh.......
on July 4, 2016
It is a Romance
on January 27, 2014
A friend of mine insisted I read the first book. I agreed to get her off my back but once I read it, I fell in love with it. it's not my type of lifestyle but it's the type of guy and relationship that all women dream of having... definitely a trilogy I will read over and over again!
on October 4, 2015
I must be too old for smutt like that. It was a waste of money and time reading the first 2 and then ignoring the last one. Threw the whole set into recycle
on June 4, 2015
Young woman that is attractive, but does not know it.. meets handsome, hunk self-made mega succesful guy... with a touch of kink....
go figure.. she learms to love a little kink.
on December 1, 2014
Pretty steamy!
on January 5, 2013
horrible book...threw it into the trash where it belongs...this author is ignorant, and repeats her sentences over and over and its the 3rd in her series...the entire story could have been written in one book...except she kept re writing over and over all the ridiculous sex stuff over and over....its all about making money.....do not waste your money...
on March 10, 2013
Had heard it was such a good book and an erotica. Well it took me a year to read the trilogy. It was such a boring read I would put it down and read other books. It had a good story line but just no pizaz for me. Not compared to some other authors. Like Laurel Hamilton , Sheralin Kenyon or Christian Frehan. It was kind of vanilla for me!!!!!!
on April 30, 2015
best three books i ever read
on November 21, 2014
Laughable at times it's so badly written. The only thing I can say is the sex scenes leading UP TO the actual sex are great. The actual sex is corny as hell and they always climax at the same time. Really ????