Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide

Showing 14,301-14,310 of 71,453 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84,880 reviews
on December 19, 2016
He gives some business advice but very desireable
on April 13, 2014
The narrator is awful. Ruins the books. :( Wish it was better. Very disappointed. Why do I gotta say more?
on May 20, 2015
I just loved every thing about these books. And the characters, oh how I love the characters!!! And I just Can't wait for a second film because the first film was just as exiting!!
on July 16, 2014
Love the real story of Ana and Christian! Most people who read this focus on the sex but you have to really read the story!
on May 30, 2015
This series of books is perfect! Not too much..... Just the right amount!
on September 21, 2012
I really wasn't sure if I would enjoy this book but to my surprise I couldn't put it down. I read all 3 in 6 days. I was reading it every chance I wasn't working. The storyline was great. I had to keep reading to see what happened next. I bought the kindle version and then decided to buy the actual books to keep in my bookcase. Great book. Hope she writes more...
on July 11, 2016
This book is a great read for someone who is interested in a sexual fantasy turned up.
on April 3, 2014
When I first began reading this, I wasn't sure how to feel about Christian Grey! At first I kind of detested him. Then as the story progressed I felt this awful sadness for him. Such a great story overall. I felt myself blushing in this book more than a few times!
on June 6, 2012
This book was not a good read. Weird. Don't read book. Waste of time and money. Time magazine was so far out to lunch with their comments on EL James
on April 23, 2015
one of the worst books,very dissapoiting have read better reading Harliquin years ago