Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on June 22, 2015
This book reads like it was poorly translated from a foreign language.
on May 11, 2013
All I have to say is Christian Grey all day! U read this book it takes u places, dark, erotic, crazy place! Just when you think you know everything Christian Grey pushes the envelope! How much pain could a girl take!
on July 11, 2015
Book 1 is probably the best - it captures your attention and you want to know more about Mr. Gray. I think the trilogy could have been edited far better into one Novel.
on May 5, 2015
What a whole new world out there that no one talks about.
on September 10, 2012
Now I can understand why it was on the best seller list for so long! Couldn't put the books down, and so glad I had the next book to pick up when I finished the first (and then the second) book. Didn't want the trilogy to end! Excellent story line; moving characters; easy read; definitely adult theme. Highly recommended reading for all women, and most men, too!
on January 2, 2015
I read all three books because everyone else did but i thought they were poorly written and the plot was terrible.
on October 17, 2012
I took this series at it's face value after hearing about it repeatedly. It was a fun and entertaining read that one could zip right through. (Read them all in a weekend) It made for a fun evening and discussion at our book club. The author's style was cheezy and the characters a bit juvenile, but as I said, take it for what it's worth and enjoy an escape.
on December 19, 2016
He gives some business advice but very desireable
on April 13, 2014
The narrator is awful. Ruins the books. :( Wish it was better. Very disappointed. Why do I gotta say more?
on May 20, 2015
I just loved every thing about these books. And the characters, oh how I love the characters!!! And I just Can't wait for a second film because the first film was just as exiting!!