Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 15,131-15,140 of 71,453 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84,880 reviews
on September 6, 2012
I have already written a review on one of the other books but I would like to reiterate how much I enjoyed reading this series. I put off reading this book for months because I heard from several different people how great it was and I just did not believe it could be that good, but boy was I wrong. It was so good I read them twice, and am considering a third time. I don't think any true fan of love and romance will be disappointed by this book, and there are so many other things going on that you can't put it down. Absolutley at the top of my all time favs list and I am a die hard Nicholas Sparks fan but this has surpassed him. Sorry Nick.
on September 24, 2012
Okay these books were boring within the first 3 chapters. How many different ways can you describe sex, kinky or not? Apparently not that many. Very thin plot with way too much sex that became boring. There I said it. I am sure this is herecy to the fan community but I had to get it out there.
on December 24, 2012
Yuk and more yuk. However, nearly every friend I have love these books. Not only do they love it, but their husbands and boyfriends loved the benefits. Get it if you need spice. Not only did many of my female friends borrow my kindle but several of my male friends borrowed it so they could share with their wives and girlfriends.
on January 17, 2016
Couldn't put the book down. So much of my emotions were up and down the whole time. Didn't ever know what expect.
on February 5, 2015
To say these books are H-O-T would be such a vast understatement as to be insane, but they are so much MORE! À beautiful child, perhaps too beautiful, is born of a crack whore and tortured for the first four years if his life. Abused, kicked, beaten, scarred, burned...and then after enduring something so horrific as to make one wonder how he held onto his sanity this poor little boy is adopted into a loving, affluent family. Sadly, he's so damaged he feels like he must hide his evil side so he's loved. The teen years hit and once again he's abused and this lasts for many years. Some say these books encourage violence against women, but while there is some truth to the violence, that statement is , false!!! These books are more about a damaged, tortured soul who survives and tortuously finds his way back to the light. An abused child who could have became evil incarnate. A man who struggles to help the world, feed the world and one who cares.. All while hating himself! Yes, a man who lives a lifestyle most wouldn't care to live, but one who even helps those he knows he's wronged. He finds love with a young woman who suffers her own insecurities, and they battle their demons to find a way to be together. They stumble and fall, but they keep trying. They learn, they grow, they hurt each other, but they don't give up. These books are truly inspiring for anyone who looks beyond the surface and has empathy for the human condition. The things overcame by both are almost unbelievable in today's society of throw it away instead of fix it...which makes it even more a beautiful story to me since I lost the love of my life and am alone. Finally, again the sex is hot and, if you are like me, one who puts great sex WAY up there on my list if wants and needs, but you're not in a loving relationship....then be prepared to find yourself hot and bothered and frustrated beyond belief! I'd rate these books at a 99 on a scale of 1 to 10!!! (99 NOT 9.9...get the picture?).
on February 28, 2013
A friend told me about the book so I bought the first book could not put it down so I finished the first book and then I had to buy the second book and was loving it even more the was done with that one to so of coarse I had to purchase the final book and I so wish there was a forth book keep them coming oh Christian grey
on February 20, 2015
Read the first book. Loved it, can't wait to read this one!
on November 2, 2013
I prefer my bedroom play in my home and not my books. To be honest I have not read the trilogy. It does seem to be well written but stopped me cold not too far in. There are lots of books that are quite good without pages and pages of sex. This old timer will stick to them.
on September 21, 2012
I found the final book in this trilogy very interesting. I liked the way the characters had developed from book one. My level of interest remained the same throughout the three books and was pleased with the ending. However the sexual content did not live up to all the hype. Some historical romances I've read would leave it blowing in the wind.
on March 4, 2015
Just to let everyone know I'm not a reader at all but I can not put these books down! The detail, the love story, and the passion the writer put into it is Magnificent. These series is a must ready!