Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 15,241-15,250 of 71,457 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84,883 reviews
on November 27, 2014
I love the 50 Shades of Grey books! The first and second book are a little more interesting then this one however, I just love how this book ends. Totally worth reading if you have read the first two!
on January 29, 2015
A must read. It has a lot steamy moments, but also a deep plot as well. I read this book in two days. I couldn't put it down. I'm reading it for the third time before the movie comes out.
on February 25, 2015
I found this book to be a total page flipper (kindle) I am so glad I bought the Audio with the book so that when my eyes get tired I didn't have to leave Ana and Christian's "bubble".
on October 18, 2015
It kept me on edge the whole time. Always wanted to know what was going to happen next. Simply couldn't put the book down.. Loved it
on June 10, 2015
A poor story line, a number of typos, fanciful, unrealistic
on July 2, 2013
It doesn't leave me aching to read the third book. However, I'm going to finish the final book only because I've made it thus far. I hope it doesn't disappoint. Fingers are crossed.
on August 2, 2014
I ignored all the hype and I have no idea why! I finally read all 3 and flew through them in less than two weeks. So well written and they have a little bit (well actually a lot a bit) of everything you could want in a book!
on November 17, 2014
The books were very nice looking. I bought these books for a gift for a friend and these books were hardcover plus also had a shrink wrapped around them to protect them while they were sent in the mail.
on November 22, 2016
Sexy sexy sexy. A good fantasy for many.
on August 3, 2015
Loved having all three in the bundle. Great price compared to buying separately. Great story too and didn't take long to get through all three books.