Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 16,361-16,370 of 71,531 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84,888 reviews
on October 17, 2014
I love these books!!!
on July 23, 2012
In my opinion the book was written for adolescent males, who have little or no understanding of love or sex. As an adult male, I find it difficult to believe "women" are reading or even interested in books of this nature. I will not read the next two books in the trilogy. Personally, my desire to read the book was based on the idea the book was about a love story between two adults, not a story that debases women, I can't understand why a woman would write such a book.
on February 25, 2015
Touching and filled with much more personality.. We learn so much more about the power of love. Ana. Grows up and Christian becomes human..
on December 31, 2013
I thought the book was repiticious ultimately boring, however the main story line at least had some merit, and it definately leads you to the next book
on December 3, 2012
Every woman that has a stump in her marriage has to read this. After her spouse asks her why she's changed tell him to start reading it, or read it aloud to him. The new found love that C. Grey has for Ana is something new and inexperienced by him, just like she was. Their growth is something we can all learn from.
on November 8, 2014
Nothing in the world like EL James and Christian Grey... There just needs to be more books, even if they are for secondary characters.
on November 2, 2014
Dumb de dum dumb
on December 14, 2014
Bought this book to finish the series. Not sure why I really jumped on this bandwagon. Could have spent better time doing something else beside filling my head with this. Ah well.
on September 22, 2015
The writing on the first book was so poor I couldn't finish it, much less bring myself to read this one. I wasted my money.
on February 29, 2016
I still can not put it down. I ve read all of the books in the series and love them all.