Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 2, 2012
After hearing the hype on Good Morning America about this book- I ordered it. Good Morning America must have some financial interest in this book, because I cannot see any other reason to promote it.
The story line is shallow, the dialog is basic and without imagination. It was just enough to tie together the graphic sex talk that seems to be the basis of the book.
I really thought it was written by a man, who did not undertand the female mind, and was suprised to find it was not. If it had even been the quality of a Harliquin romance, I would have chalked it up to a bad choice. It was not even that good.
I asked for a refund.
6 people found this helpful
on January 11, 2013
If you like novels revolving around possessive insecure ppl. read it. very little imagination -- would like to see a novel where people have a healthy sense of self .
One person found this helpful
on February 18, 2013
All three of these books are amazing! I've read and reread them all over 5 times! If you're looking at reading these books then that means you probably have some idea of what they're about. If you're not comfortable with reading about or talking about sex, then you won't enjoy these books.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 3, 2014
It does not matter how many times I have read this series...I can't put it down. It is fantasy and gave me a peek into a lifestyle this Iowa Mom had really no clue about. It is a great escape read!! Please write more!!
on April 4, 2013
I'm only about 10 chapters into the book (in 2 days) but so far it does not disappoint. I love the intrigue and the love story that continues...and of course, the really really hot sex. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 23, 2018
I hate I have to make up stuff to get paased this review. Few words are best in some situaions
on December 11, 2013
some of this was good and some was just down right boring, did not make you want more, but I wanted to find out what everyone was raving for, this may make a better movie
on February 8, 2014
I resisted the hype for so long but caved in and wished I hadn't. I am no prude, believe me so the subject matter isn't the problem, it is the writing.
One person found this helpful
on February 17, 2018
Read this right before seeing the movie...book is great, lots left out of movie, but really enjoyed both. Beautiful couple
on June 1, 2015
This is an awesome series i loved all 3 books, can't wait for Christians Pov book