Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on June 19, 2014
Mr. Torcivia has a unique, albeit disgusting, way with words. And, I dig it! In a world full of trite nonsense, and a total lack of gumption...(I'm pointing at you Hollywood! Stop remaking movies that were fabulous the first go round), it's refreshing to read fluff that makes me laugh. I laughed at this. Laughing increases your IQ by thirty percent, and if you don't know that already, Google it. Phil has taken something from mainstream, and turned it into the most raunchy roller-coaster. I can't get off! Pun not intended. I look forward to more of his work, and welcome it with open arms. It's okay in life to not always take things so seriously. Believe me, down the road stuff will get REAL, and that will be a sad, boring day. For now, take your smiles and pleasures where you can. :-)
on November 30, 2015
All I have to say is..what the heck was that?!? And that's not in a good way mind you. The first one was funny yet kinda lame. This one just went to plain lame. I would not suggest this series to anyone. The story line is horrible, the writing became even worse in this book. It's like watching one of those spoof movies where after the first one they just keep going downhill.
on July 5, 2015
Loved the first 2 books. This one left me hanging to know what happens, like a lot of good series books do, but to me it's not worth paying 3$ or more on a short story. Books 1&2 were free when I got them and only a few pages each. Great for quick read but not sure about price.
on February 23, 2014
Made me cringe, laugh and cringe again. Great parody/fan fic and worth the read if you're prepared not to take it seriously and get offended for absolutely no God damned reason.
on August 14, 2013
I absolutely loved it. I read some of the reviews for it and it had horrible reviews. Either way I bought the books and I loved them! I have read the original trilogy and I loved those too!!! Besides that I recommend this trilogy for a quick read and a few giggles!
on April 6, 2015
If you're looking for a quick amusing read, this would be it. Not the best writing but still pretty cute.
on February 18, 2015
Great book. Nice to read. Good author. Not as kinky as the real one but more credible. Is a good book
on February 8, 2013
I read this book after the Fifty Shades triology and was very dissapointed. It was a very short story that I read in 30 minutes. I guess my expectations were too high after reading Fifty Shades.
on July 31, 2013
This guy is a hoot. And so is his character.It's sexy, funny and twisted, but in a good way. Be prepared to be amused and amazed.
on July 4, 2013
This book had me laughing when I should have been sleeping. I couldn't put it down. Read it from beginning to end in one sitting.