- File Size: 7212 KB
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Wayzgoose Press (March 30, 2013)
- Publication Date: March 30, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00C4BZS3W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#563,924 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #507 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Language Instruction > English as a Foreign Language
- #818 in Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods > Arts & Humanities
- #1119 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Education & Reference
Fifty Ways to Teach Grammar: Tips for ESL/EFL Teachers Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 84 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 12 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However for a beginner to ESL teaching the kindle version is totally worth the price.