- File Size: 1634 KB
- Print Length: 312 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1530914167
- Publisher: CHBB Publishing (March 16, 2016)
- Publication Date: March 16, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01D3HQIWK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#628,366 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #715 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Survival Stories
- #1400 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- #1622 in Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Survival Stories
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
Fight (Caged Trilogy Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 312 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
A wonderful addition to the Caged series, Fight picks up where book one left off. We're thrown into the middle of Tilly's predicament as she and Dominic do their best to find a way out of it. The two of them aren't quite sure what the witches want them. Tilly, however, has an inkling, though part of her wishes she could ignore what's coming.
HG delves deeper into Tilly's darkness, shedding light on a past she knows nothing about. Tilly was brought up in an environment that makes her question everything she knows. The pain and heartache roiling deep within her often make her wish she were never born.
A world without her, though, would make Spencer an unhappy wolf. The chemistry between him and Tilly keeps growing. It sort of sucks that the two of them come from two different worlds, but it's also delightful to see them try to get around things. They refuse to sit on the sidelines while the world keeps moving on by.
I sometimes wonder as to whether the witches will ever get their due. Lord knows, they deserve it. They've pulled Tilly's strings for far too long. There's definitely more in store for Tilly and the wolves. I do so hope they get their happy endings. After all, light always defeats darkness, right?
Fight is the second book in a trilogy and I couldn't wait to dive in after the cliffhanger in book one. Fight picks up right after the cliffhanger and we start to get a feel for what the characters have been going through. Let me tell you, it's not pretty!
I feel that Fight is so much better than the first book, the author seemed to really find her stride with this book and kept the book moving along at a very nice pace. There was lots of nail biting drama to keep me on edge and we get to delve deeper into the characters, as questions are answered and more questions are raised.
I only had a few minor issues with this book.
1. The over use of the action "flinch". It was used a lot!! Once I started noticing it, I couldn't stop.
2. Tillie's constant pity party for one. She really needs to grow a backbone.
I enjoyed the supernatural elements and all of the little twists and turns that kept things fresh and interesting. This is very much suited to the younger adult generation.
Tilly has to keep fighting her dark side and Spencer seems to be her grounding point. But The pack alpha, Spencer's father, is determined to keep them apart.
Rival pack alliance may be in jeopardy and the Witches are determined to get Tilly back.
This book kept me enthralled throughout it. Well written and very entertaining story to read. Looking forward to the next book in this series.
I can't wait to see how this trilogy ends.
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
After reading Book 1 , I had to start book 2 immd. I was not disappointed. I was pulled into the story as if I was part of the book!
When this happens , I know I am reading a Great Author! I will be reading more from this author for sure.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Fantasy
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Survival Stories
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Survival Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery