- File Size: 4974 KB
- Print Length: 296 pages
- Publisher: Cyr House Publishing; 1 edition (January 28, 2018)
- Publication Date: January 28, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B079DVMY56
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #452,587 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
Fight or Flight (Vampire Favors Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-7 of 23 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Addison is a fantastic tragic heroine with a very well written and researched background (author clearly knows what an addict is and doesn't hold any punches) - both smart and strong
- Story-line is a good balance of action and intrigue that allows for slow build without bogging the reader down (though some of the "I can't love" scenes were a bit of a grind)
- There is just enough sex to make it adult without going total "Anita Blake" (L.Hamilton) or just glossing everything over (Twilight)
- The immediate supporting cast of characters is unique and developed enough to make you care about them (and laugh)
The So So
- World building - the concept of the "pushers" came across as a very x-men rip off, complete with overdrawn discrimination story line. It's also very unclear how vampires fit into the mix
- The outside world - with all the murder and destruction that takes place it sure seams like the government and police should be involved and to some degree this takes away from the "reality" of the story that the author worked so hard to build with other detailed elements
- Why oh why did there have to be a Scottish Burr - disgustingly cliche
- Addison's childhood stories are sounding like a broken record
- I hated the romance part (don't get me wrong I like me some romance in my vampire books) but this threesome circles the drain endlessly with the majority based on pheromone like lust - my analogy - Take a plate of perfect fluffy pancakes (Addy & the story-line) then slap some margarine on it (Cannon) before flooding the plate with fake maple syrup (Lachlan)
I'll keep reading (when book 5 comes out) but my patience with the love triangle is worn very very thin
Heroine Addison Fitzpatrick is once again called upon by the hot sexy vampire Cannon Blackwood to do another "favor" for him. This favor involves finding a box. How difficult could that be? Now being indebted to Cannon meant doing these "things" for him in my opinion was more like "mission impossible". These Vampire Favors are down right dangerous. Along with retrieving said box, our girl also needs to bring back a book for the bat shit crazy witch Evie. Between having cravings for drugs again, being stalked by a secret admirer the is sending her tons of gifts at every turn and her feelings for the two sexy as hell vampire brothers, Cannon and Lachlan....poor Addison has her plate full. Now she has this latest favor to do.
I found this book to be even more amazing than the last. Can't wait for the fourth book to come out...Sink or Swim!!