- File Size: 725 KB
- Print Length: 172 pages
- Publisher: Hitting Home (November 7, 2014)
- Publication Date: November 7, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00PD7MZ0I
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#154,350 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #73 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > Counseling & Recovery
- #271 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > Counseling & Recovery
- #345 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage & Long-Term Relationships
How to Fight for Your Marriage Without Fighting with One Another: Using a 2-Step Process Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This book acknowledges there are circumstances in marriage that are outside the focus and intent of this book: abuse, addiction, and adultery. A different approach is required for dealing with these problems. This is not the book for dealing with those kinds of marital issues, though some parts of it may still be helpful as an adjunct. I would strongly recommend a counselor for dealing with those kinds of issues.
This is an excellent book for Christians dealing with typical marital struggles in a godly way, before significant damage is done. Though I think, with God's help, it could be effective for a couple in serious trouble who both desire to save their marriage. It's a great read for wife or husband, but a better, more effective read if BOTH read it.
I gave it 5 stars because it is straight forward, easy to read and understand, very insightful and helpful for a Christian who is even just leaning toward fighting for their marriage but doesn't know where or how to begin. It may also help a wife/husband "on the fence" make a decision to commit to working at the marriage. Many, many thought provoking questions at end of each chapter to help bring clarity, and develop a plan.
My wife and I have gotten a lot out of reading this book together (we did one chapter a week, sometimes two as the chapters are very short, and discussed them at our date night) and it has really helped us connect and understand each others issues at a much deeper level.
As I read this, I realized there are a lot of areas I have failed in as a husband, and spiritual leader of my family.
Be open as you read this, and I promise it will bless your life!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > Counseling & Recovery
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Marriage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage & Long-Term Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Ministry & Evangelism > Counseling & Recovery