+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Full spectrum punch control allows your boxer to punch with precision and accuracy like never before, including overhand punches, strategic counter jabs and one-punch knockouts
- Create your alter ego in Legacy mode and put him in the ring against past champions as you work your way up the ranks through training and scheduled bouts
- A selection of more than 50 fighters, representing multiple weight divisions and both the current and past eras of boxing history
- The truest graphical representation of the sport, lifestyle and culture of boxing with authentic and dynamic blood, realistic body damage and deformation, and mature content throughout
- Multiplayer support including 1-4 players locally and 1-10 players online in which you can fight as an individual or as part of a gym team
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fight Night Champion is a multiplayer boxing game for play on Xbox 360 that blends traditional one-on-one pugilistic action of previous games in the Fight Night franchise with new, more gritty story-driven gameplay rooted in the all-new Champion Mode. Game features include: unprecedented precision and accuracy of punches; local and online multiplayer support for four and ten players respectively; and a cast of more than 50 boxers from multiple eras and weight classes.
The True Brutality of Boxing
More than just a change to the franchise name, Fight Night Champion takes the video game boxing experience one giant step forward by delivering an experience never before seen in an EA Sports video game. History will be made with this revolutionary iteration that builds upon the best-in-class gameplay and physics engine of Fight Night Round 4, while immersing you in a world of brutality, uncertainty, betrayal and redemption. Do you have what it takes to take the fight into the championship rounds? If so, the brutal road to redemption awaits with Fight Night Champion.
Although Fight Night Champion contains the classic toe-to-toe boxing action set within Legacy Mode that has made the franchise a success, the addition of the story-driven Champion Mode is what truly sets it apart from any game that has come before it. A dark, gritty story centered around the up-and-coming fighter Andre Bishop, and the corruption that preys upon his rise and fall in and out of the ring, the mode features a variety of game environments, characters and opponents, boxing as well as bare knuckle fighting situations and adversity that requires the heart of a champion if the player hopes to prevail.
Roster Available Fighters
Fight Night Champion features more than 50 of the most dominant pugilist from the current era, as well as many legends pulled from the past. Which are truly the best of all-time in their class? That's up to you to decide. See a partial list of the fighters available below:
Key Game Features
- Full Spectrum Punch Control - Control your boxer's punches with precision and accuracy like never before with a new synergy of gameplay controls. From overhand punches to strategic counter jabs and one-punch knockouts, overwhelm your opponents with your refined skill set.
- Physics-Based Gameplay - Move around the ring and time your attacks with precision. Building off the best-in-class gameplay engine featured in Fight Night Round 4, you now have an even wider range of abilities when it comes to counterattacks, setting up combos, and attacking your opponent.
- Legacy Mode - Create your alter ego and put him in the ring against past champions. Work your way up the ranks through training and scheduled bouts, and establish your name as the fighter to beat. Take your boxer online and see how you size up against the best in the world competing for local or worldwide belts in the all-new Fight Night Nation.
- Champion Mode - Experience a Fight Night game like never before in this story-driven mode that explores a dark, corrupt side of boxing that requires the true will of a champion to prevail in.
- Authentic Content - Fight Night Champion showcases the truest graphical representation of the sport, lifestyle, and culture of boxing with authentic and dynamic blood, realistic body damage and deformation, and mature content throughout. Experience the violence and brutality that is true to the trade.
- A Large Cast of Real Fighters - Fight Night Champion features over 50 licensed boxers pulled from multiple divisions, ranging from current superstars like the current pound-for-pound phenomenon Manny "PAC-Man" Pacquiao and the titans of the upper divisions such as David Haye, Eddie Chambers and the Klitschko brothers, Wladimir and Vitali. In addition the game contains legendary greats like Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, "Sugar" Ray Robinson, Lennox Lewis, Jake Lamotta, Joe Frazier, Marvin Hagler, Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns, Roberto Duran and many more.
- Multiplayer Support - Players enjoy 1-4 player support locally, as well as 1-10 player support online.
Top Customer Reviews
1- Champion mode was very fun to play and the story line was pretty cool especially the part in prison.
2- The graphics, visual effects, soundtracks, and sound effects are very good.
3- The wide range of boxers to choose from and the fact that each has his own style which is very much noticeable in gameplay.
1- Online play was a bit of a disappointment. Gameplay is slower in online matches than offline ones and there seems to be a slight lag in the punching and maneuvering.
2- Champion mode is exciting to play, but it's a bit short. I finished the whole thing in like 4 days (around 2-3 hours per day).
1- well, nothing really... i just felt something would be missing from the review if i didn't add this last header :)
Overall i think it's a great game, and maybe the online thing has something to do with my internet connection which isn't too fast in the first place (however football/soccer games work perfectly fine for example)
Go ahead and buy it if you have the slightest interest in boxing or feel that a boxing game would be fun to play.
Amazing looking game
Control scheme is differant but it works (Great for old pros and newbies alike)
Champion Mode was great!
Legacy Mode may be the most we seen from the Franchise yet
One Punch Knockout!! (Really?.....Really?)
Multiplayer is over powered with the ability to buy perks and xp
Multiplayer is still a little "buggy" (more an annoyance than an issue)
ONE PUNCH KNOCKOUTS!!!!! (Are you serious EA thats what you are bringing to the table?)
Allow me to explain why One-Hit KO's warranted being listed twice. So I am fighting this kid, right, and I have dominated him for 7 rounds, knocked him down twice, avoided big shot, went to the body and wore him out all together. Ding! Eighth round starts I go in for more of the same, the kid can only throw one punch before hes too tired to swing, I decide I have tired of it and want to just finish this match here. I move in for the win, he throws a Right Hook that catches me and "flash" KO's me. REALLY!!!??????? SERIOUSLY!!??? Turns out this kid bought an XP packand leveled his Right Hook all the way. Is this fair? NO! I understand the online pass thing , and frankly I can live with it. I understand its a buisness and they need to protect an income flow, however I feel like EA cheapened thier own multiplayer experience by allowing player to seriously overlevel thier boxers from the get go.
Well now thats out of the way, the game is actually really fun. Champion Mode grabs hold and doesnt let go. The story of Andre Bishops Rise, Fall, and Vengence is truly a masterpiece. Legacy Mode will keep you busy for days.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The only thing I don't like is the cursing, but the graphics are excellent. Tough skill, gotta be over 70 boxers, better than Fight Night 4.Published 16 days ago by E. Still
This is my favorite game... I have had it for a long time. It is fun and you easily can find yourself playing all day!!!! You can pick an fighter and who you fight against. Read morePublished 28 days ago by debbie barton
Buggy and stupid. Unless you really want to play the story mode in Champion, just stick with Round 4. Read more
I have mixed feelings about this one. I typically support all sporting types. This one feels like a dive... In swimming terms. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Rob Mercury