About the Product
- Choose your own path, opponents, and rewards to unlock new skills and upgrade your character
- Charge into a new world of gaming, where with Microsoft Kinect you will use your fists, knees, legs, elbows and even your head to destroy your opponents
- Battle ruthless opponents each trained in different deadly fighting styles across a variety of gritty game environments
- Attack with over dozens of devastating moves, chain together relentless combos and end the fight with merciless finishing moves
- Use skill anf strategy to learn your opponents fighting style and cruelly exploit their weaknesses
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fighters Uncaged is an unique and gritty tournament style fighting game exclusive for Xbox 360 that delivers 100% controller-free action via the body mapping and motion capture capabilities of Microsoft Kinect*. The game features 70 real martial arts move -- including punches, kicks, defensive actions and more -- that the player instantly triggers in-game against opponents by performing the actual move in front of the Kinect sensor. Additional features include intense combo possibilities, special voice activated moves, over-the-top opponents and multiplayer support, including co-op and online leaderboard functionality on Xbox LIVE.
Become the Ultimate Weapon with Kinect
Charge head first into the vicious world of illegal freestyle fighting tournaments, where you will use every muscle in your body to battle your way to the top. Forced into a secret tournament, the game's hero, Simon must use what he learned from his father, an ex-boxing champ, as he faces off against violent combatants who will brutally unleash a range of vicious mixed martial arts attacks to take him down. No guns. No blades. Your body is the deadly weapon here.
Fighters Uncaged is the ultimate fighting game published to-date for play on Xbox 360. Utilizing the motion capturing capabilities of the Xbox 360 Kinect system, players put away their standard wireless controllers and become the controller themselves as they take on the varied and seedy characters of the gameworld in tournament style fighting action using their fists, knees, feet, elbows and anything else they need to. The body mapping abilities of Microsoft Kinect allows players to create and master 70 different types of moves pulled from a variety of real martial arts disciplines. These can be used singularly, or strung together in combos for maximum impact. The game features 21 different gritty game environments in which players will be matched up against enemies with distinct fighting styles and character attributes. Additional features include voice activated special moves and two-player local support, including a co-op option.
The Kinect Sensor
Previously known as Project Natal, the Kinect sensor (sold separately) allows you can experience gaming like never before. Easy to use and fun for everyone, the Kinect sensor utilizes revolutionary full-body tracking to put you in the center of the fun. This amazing new technology allows your Xbox 360 to recognize your body and mirror your movements in the game, making you the controller. The sensor is compatible with every Xbox 360, features a color VGA motion camera (640x480 pixel resolution @30FPS), a depth camera (640x480 pixel resolution @30FPS) and an array of 4 microphones supporting single speaker voice recognition.
Key Game Features
- The Raw Power of Kinect - Actively use your fists, knees, legs, elbows and even your head to destroy your in-game opponents and defend against them.
- The Cutthroat World of Illegal Fighting - Battle ruthless opponents, each trained in different deadly fighting styles. Battle on rooftops, in dark alleys, or alongside gritty city docks in immersive environments with rain, waterfalls and other dynamic elements that bring the fight to life.
- Unleash an Arsenal of Brutal Moves - Attack with over 70 devastating moves, chain together relentless combos and end the fight with merciless finishing moves.
- Become a Master Fighter - Use skill and strategy to learn your opponents fighting style and cruelly exploit their weaknesses.
- Open Progression Tree - Choose your own path, opponents, and rewards to unlock new skills and upgrade your character.
- Battle with a Friend - Team up to take down enemies in Tag Team Mode.
Defensive and counter moves.
*Kinect sensor peripheral sold separately and required for play.
Top Customer Reviews
Then I started paying attention to the game, what it wanted, how it moved, and begrudgingly I RTFM. (That's Read The F'ing Manual for non-techies). You have to stand with your feet parallel to the Kinect, not in a classic fighting stance. You punch with your arms, not your shoulders and hips. You need to move conservatively, if you throw a full round kick to the head it can also see your upper body (shoulders, head, arms) move which confuses it. And once I started playing the game the way it is intended to be played it actually IS fun, I work up a solid sweat and its vigorous enough to make my hips ache. :-) I'd definitely like to see a more realistic game, and I think that may be a limitation of the Kinect for the reasons I noted. Throw a jab with your shoulder and the shoulder triggers a hook punch for the avatar. Right foot forward and a left front kick pushes the hip, the hip triggers a round kick for the avatar. Not sure if that can be compensated for. Adjusting my play so that I stay within the limitations of the Kinect (or game, could be either) while keeping the fighting mindset of blocking, parrying, countering, and attacking openings has made it a pretty cool game. Which basically means its a pretty cool game.
Yes first learn how the "game" works, what moves it uses, and what it can and can't do. I, as some of the other reviewers, have been in the martial arts for years and this is actually not a good thing in regards to this game. Learning this game is like learning a new style old habits get in the way. Also the Kinect only sees in 2D so if you put one foot behind the other in your cool traditional stance the Kinect thinks you just lost a leg. Lastly on this point this game does not track all your killer fighting moves it only sees your movements as triggers for game movements. For it to tack everything you do would take a great deal higher level of tech than the Kinect and Xbox can muster, and a game that would do this would appeal to what? 10% or less of the population, not every gamer has had 10 to 20 years of training.
Yes this game is fun, it will give you a good workout, and it will teach both beginners and "experts" how to control their movements.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So as I stated my kiddo got this for me for mothers day, got here early which was good and we opened it up because that's what we do. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Zoey Eliza
This is great for me a grandmother of 7 to keep in shape! I thought it would keep me moving and it has not disappointed.Published 5 months ago by OklahomaChick
Bought this for my son for Christmas at the end of October. Item was opened christmas morning and will not play! Read morePublished 7 months ago by Jennifer Lessor