- File Size: 5045 KB
- Print Length: 165 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 150304887X
- Publisher: Hilary Storm (October 29, 2014)
- Publication Date: October 29, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00P1NBLPO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #197,039 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $8.00 (67%)
Fighting the Odds (Rebel Walking Series Book 5) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Books with Buzz
Profoundly intimate and powerfully inventive, "Exit West" tells an unforgettable story of love, loyalty, and courage that is both completely of our time and for all time. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
It has been six months, but not much has changed for Luke. He works, eats, works out, and sleeps. His apartment is the size of a closet, the shower is even smaller than the one on the tour bus. After seeing a flyer about a fight at the gym, he decides to go out for the night. He doesn't have a great time, but at least it is something different. Everything changes on his walk home. He sees a man beating a woman and the only thing to do is step in. He has no idea what that beating will lead too...
- "Sometimes it hits you when you least expect it."
- "Sometimes you have to deal with the sh*t before you can deal with sh*t."
- "I want you to stand with them during the fight. They will make sure you are safe. I trust them with my life."
- The big problem will be me stopping before I kill him.
- "Luke, what if someone sees us?" "Better make it good then, they'll expect a show."
Luke has secluded himself to try to hide his pain. He keeps to himself until one night, he can't ignore the actions of a man beating on a woman. Events unravel and Luke's only concern is to protect this stranger. Not having any type of human contact in months, will this woman help him heal emotionally?
Kimber is in a terrible situation. Staying in town one extra day was a big mistake. Embarrassment floods her knowing a stranger saw her being assulted. It gets worse when the guy beats her assailant. No one has ever come to her rescue. Will this mystery man help her get her life back or is he just like all of the others?