Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 6, 2017
This book has very good information for any couple wishing to restore or strengthen their marriage. It is information that is based on research rather than the opinion of an "expert". Most couples struggle with communication and the speaker-listener technique is great. My wife and I began using it over 15 years ago, and it has allowed up to learn how to discuss touchy issues in a way that strengthen our relationship.
on June 3, 2017
Unbelievably relevant. These authors have taken years of clinical research and synthesized their findings into useful, practical, and poignant information which can be put into practice to help marriages. The first few chapters dealing with damage done in marriage were eye-opening and convicting. But the remaining chapters built hope.
on April 7, 2017
Good value and advice. Marriage worth fighting for in most cases.
on February 12, 2015
We got this when we got married and it's really challenged us to look at ourselves, words, behaviors, and thought processes in a new light. We're using it in conjunction with marital counseling (opted for doing it after the wedding instead of premarital counseling) and it's been one of the better investments we've ever made. If nothing else, it's given us the opportunity to assign time for ourselves away from work, kids, and everything else that pulls couples' attention away from their partner. I recommend this to all of my married girl friends or ones in serious relationships.
on January 24, 2017
Recommend both spouses read this book together.
on April 25, 2017
Great info. You need both of you to read it for it to work in your relationship. Good tips on how to improve any kind of relationship not just marriages. I highly recommend it.
on September 18, 2017
good advice
on June 2, 2014
I learned a lot as I read through this book. It was an easy read as if I were reading for enjoyment. There was a lot in this book that that pertained to my marriage. I was looking for an opportunity for my marriage to strive instead of just survive and this book gave me better ways/tools to have better communication with my wife without me feeling like I was putting the fun in our marriage at risk.
on January 26, 2016
Super good book, really helped me get through some tough challenges in my life. not saying that it will do the same for you, but i'm sure that if you apply the principals and methods they will surely make your relationship that much better.
on December 6, 2016
I really like this book. It's a simple read, and great ideas and information about improving your marriage. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this book.