- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Booklocker.com, Inc. (March 13, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591139171
- ISBN-13: 978-1591139171
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,727,900 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Do Bar Fights Count? How to Write Your Military Stories
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book includes a 10 week lesson plan as well as many examples/reasons for encouraging veterans to write their stories. In addition to veterans, this book will assist others who want to share their experiences.