4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
FiiO E17 Alpen Portable Headphone Amplifier USB DAC
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Standard mini USB interface: Connect to your PC for digital audio transfer and/or charge of the 1500 mAh internal battery
- 3.5 mm stereo headphone output: Suitable for 16-150 ohm headphones; MAX output current > 80 mA; THD <0.003%@1KHz
- 3.5mm SPDIF input (optical, coaxial) digital connector to receive PCM signals up to 24-bit/192kHz
- 3.5mm Analog Line-In for use with other audio sources, 18-Pin multi-functional interface to connect FiiO's L7 and E9 docks
- Digital Bass, Treble, Gain, Volume Controls
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier, Black
FiiO K5 Docking Headphone Amplifier/DAC, Titanium
FiiO Q1 Portable USB DAC Amplifier
Creative Sound Blaster E5 High-Resolution USB DAC 600 ohm Headphone Amplifier with Bluetooth
AudioQuest - DragonFly Red USB DAC/Headphone Amplifier
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ProStudio Sound & Music||Electronics Expo||etailz||Amazon.com||Creative Labs, Inc.||Music Direct|
|Item Dimensions||2.18 x 3.78 x 0.6 in||2.6 x 4.88 x 0.59 in||5.12 x 4.72 x 2.17 in||2.2 x 3.82 x 0.51 in||6.1 x 9.06 x 2.95 in||0.79 x 2.36 x 1.18 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BEWARE: The E17K does away with the E17's SPDIF Input (Optical, Coaxial) digital connector, and only Coaxial In is available!
that said I've been using it for about six months now and think it's a good product.. there are a few items that I would suggest keeping in mind.
First and most important.. use the hold button. if you keep the unit on and don't have sound streaming through it, then the static builds up and starts sounding bad in the the headphones. you'll have to unplug the usb and re-plug it in to clean up the static. for some reason if the hold is set to on, then it doesn't have this problem.
also if you don't keep the hold on, the USB XX displayed in blue will 'burn in' for lack of a better word. the little lights that produce the light become dimmer. and you'll see this reflected in other screens with text. .. it's not bad but it can be avoided. the hold button will turn the screen off and help the batteries last a little bit longer.
.. I think that's really it.. it's just several reasons to use the hold button.
the battery life is excellent. I charge once a week maybe.. or if I listen to music daily all day it'll be every several days. I actually also turn the usb charge feature off since it spends most the time hooked up to the computer, so that it'll discharge and cycle the battery. for Li ion batteries this probably isn't as important, but even they can be susceptible to a little bit of performance degradation if you don't cycle them properly.
I've only used the USB audio feature... not the others. it works as it's supposed to. shows up in my computer as an audio device and didn't cause any fuss.
other than than I've been using it with my AKG headphones and have been very happy with the sound quality.
Most recent customer reviews
FiiO is a company that is responsive to customer wants, particularly in the low cost...Read more