Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 89 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 105 reviews
on February 13, 2014
I bought my daughter two different fijit friends. The one from a different supplier was perfect. The first one from this supplier arrived looking as though it fell off the truck then went to work at a construction site. It was gross. I had to return it. That was very inconvenient because it was a Christmas gift. My daughter reminded me I never replaced it. I ordered it again. It arrived in the same condition as the previous one. I'll be sending it back. I will not order from this supplier again.
on March 21, 2016
Purchased this for my 5 year old granddaughter for Christmas, but decided to wait to give it to her for her birthday in January, because she received so many toys for Christmas. So glad I waited! If she'd received this toy for Christmas, I have a feeling it would have been put by the wayside. But because she received it on day when she didn't receive other toys, she was absolutely fascinated by it! I was afraid it was too complicated for a 5 year old, but apparently she had seen it on TV and knew exactly what to do with it - I was thrilled that she loved it. According to her dad, she even slept with it the night she got it!
on July 14, 2017
This was one of many gifts for my godson for christmas! He loved it then and still plays with it. The lights really catch him attention and keep him interested!
on December 31, 2012
I purchased this toy for me three year old. It was a little smaller than the other Fijits I saw in stores. For me that was a bonus as I already have way too many toys in my house. It looks exactly like the picture. It makes cute little noises and moves its feet. I got this on sale and personally I wouldn't pay more than 20 dollars for this item. It doesn't really go that much bug it was fun And cute for the price.
on May 6, 2015
We bought this Fijit Friend for our granddaughter.She has several and usually has a specific type that she wants,but when we ordered that we got it and it was defective. When I went to order a replacement there were none available. So I made an executive decision. She was not only surprised but she totally loves it. I don't understand the fascination but I am not a kid.
on January 3, 2014
Our young kids were wanting a different robot pet for Christmas and we knew that we couldn't afford two of those new toys nor could we find them anywhere! When I found these on sale on Cyber Monday I bought them immediately! The kids love them and have showed everyone who has come to visit! We haven't played with it enough to see ALL they can do but at least first impressions are great especially for the price we paid.
on January 29, 2016
It shipped fast and was exactly as described.
on January 11, 2014
I love these! I enjoyed playing with all 3 of them before i wrapped them for the granddaughters for christmas!!
on December 4, 2015
My son loves watching the thing dance. Unless your child is easily entertained by clapping and watching something dance and sing- it really doesn't have much more use. It does have a game ability but it's too complicated for my 3 year old to do.
on January 28, 2014
I work with 11 year old kids and one of them brought this in to share, and all of the kids thought it was so fun to play with. I ordered one for my 2 year old and she also loves it. I paid $6.50 for it (and that seemed reasonable to me! I would not have bought it for the original price of $40). She does not understand all of the clap commands at her age, but it is still fun to play with.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.