Fila Golf Rimini Golf Skort,White,0
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Polyester 94% / LYCRA 4%
- Skort: 94% Polyester / 6% Lycra Ruffle & panel: 93% Nylon / 7% Lycra Interior short: 92% Recycled Polyester / 8% Lycra
- Moisture Wicking fabrics that dry very rapidly, keeping you cool, dry, and comfortable during any activity
- Features a hidden zipper with button closure and mesh welt back pocket, and matching interior short system
- Machine wash in cold water. Do not use chlorine bleach. Do not use softeners. Tumble dry low . Warm iron. Do not dry clean. Wash dark colors separately
Fila Golf Rimini Women's Golf Skort- Moisture Wicking golf skort. The moisture wicking fabric feature draws moisture and sweat away from the body by transferring it to the fabrics’ outer layer, allowing it to evaporate quickly. The wicking fabrics dry very rapidly, keeping you cool, dry, and comfortable during any activity. Shirt is made with recycled polyester; an fabric which has been manufactured from 100% recycled pop bottles. This unique recycling process converts post-consumer plastics into high quality performance yarns, making the fabric extremely soft. Skort features an asymmetrical mesh left side panel and ruffle, left side hidden zipper with button closure and mesh welt back pocket, and a matching interior short system. Also included is the FILA Heritage logo embroidered on the back left side hem. Imported.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 5.7 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- ASIN: B003L21KAS
- Item model number: FA8621
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 6, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
NEGATIVE: Who came-up with the one pocket in the back on a golf skirt is practical? Plus it's on the left side which is the glove hand!? I can't feel the difference between repair tool, ball mark and tee with my glove on. There is absolutely no way this skirt is practical for anything other than 9 holes in a cart and you're still reaching all the way around your back with your right hand. I could not play a serious round of golf without a right handed pocket.
Nice try Fila - make a few changes...
It's not perfect - wish the back pocket was on the right side and not so darn deep, wish the pocket didn't flip out every time I tried to dig something out of it, even the glove that's not put in there too deep, but considering I didn't have to shell out another 20 bucks for alterations, I'm happy to tuck my glove into the waistband and not use the pocket. Will buy another if the price ever goes down.