Fila Men's Overstitch 4 Running Shoe,Castlerock/Pewter/Chili Pepper,6.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Diamond air mesh upper for lightweight and breathability
- Synthetic overlays
- Embossed panels
- Lightweight DLS foam midsole provides cushioning
- Solid rubber outsole for traction and durability
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Fila began in 1911, in the small alpine town of Biella, Italy, a place renowned for manufacturing the world's finest textiles, and weaving fabrics with impeccable quality, true innovation and extraordinary beauty. Born of the city and its traditions, Fila is inexorably derived from Biella's dedication to artistry, luxury and elegance. This is our birthright, it's in our soul, and it defines our future. We continue to enrich the athletic experience by improving comfort and performance with Italian design, quality craftsmanship and refined materials. There is no feeling quite as luxurious as that of playing in Fila, and that is the reason for our existence. We create what is desired, not what is necessary. Not just enough, but more than you need. This is Fila.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8.8 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00B8G7YWC
- Item model number: OVERSTITCH 4-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 11, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really like a shoe made of quality materials that fits well. This is it.. Don't buy it if you have a wide foot, mine is medium to narrow and the 10 medium fits perfectly. Read morePublished on November 8, 2013 by Technot
I bought these shoes to where to work. They have done the job and are very comfortable. I where them 5 days a week for about 9 hours a day. Read morePublished on September 29, 2013 by strych9
Bought these shoes as I am getting back into shape. Didn't want to break the bank on a pair of running shoes since I was not that serious at the time. Read morePublished on September 5, 2013 by B. Young