Fila Men's Ravine 2 Hiking Boot, Black/Black/Black, 6.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Synthetic Leather
- Rubber sole
- Padded tongue and collar
- Breathable mesh lining
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Agressively lugged traction outsole
- This mid-top hiker from FILA offers lateral support and stability for wherever the trail takes you
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Synthetic upper in a classic hiking-inspired silhouette. Padded tongue and collar provide additional comfort. Lace-up closure for a secure and adjustable fit. Breathable textile lining and a cushioned textile footbed. Durable rubber outsole. Rubber sole. Heel measures approximately 1.5". Platform measures approximately 0.5". D-ring hardware lacing. Padded tongue and collar. Breathable mesh lining. Lightweight EVA midsole. Agressively lugged traction outsole. This mid-top hiker from FILA offers lateral support and stability for wherever the trail takes you. Material: Leather.
Fila began in 1911, in the small alpine town of Biella, Italy, a place renowned for manufacturing the world's finest textiles, and weaving fabrics with impeccable quality, true innovation and extraordinary beauty. Born of the city and its traditions, Fila is inexorably derived from Biella's dedication to artistry, luxury and elegance. This is our birthright, it's in our soul, and it defines our future. We continue to enrich the athletic experience by improving comfort and performance with Italian design, quality craftsmanship and refined materials. There is no feeling quite as luxurious as that of playing in Fila, and that is the reason for our existence. We create what is desired, not what is necessary. Not just enough, but more than you need. This is Fila.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- ASIN: B00LAGPBLQ
- Item model number: RAVINE 2-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 15, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I have to add more words, apparently, so I will include that the laces have begun to fray already (and I do not wear them all that frequently or in very harsh environments). If there was one thing I'd like to see in this pair of boots, it'd be more durable laces.