|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$31.96 - $69.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Full grain leather upper provides lateral support
- Midsole : ethylene vinyl acetate provides cushioning
- Outsole: Rubber for traction, cutting in all directions and durability
- Memory foam sockliner for better cushion, comfort and fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Fila Memory Workshift delivers solid performance and classic styling. This sleek training shoe features memory foam construction for a comfortable fit and cushiony feel that can't be beat.
Fila began in 1911, in the small alpine town of Biella, Italy, a place renowned for manufacturing the world's finest textiles, and weaving fabrics with impeccable quality, true innovation and extraordinary beauty. Born of the city and its traditions, Fila is inexorably derived from Biella's dedication to artistry, luxury and elegance. This is our birthright, it's in our soul, and it defines our future. We continue to enrich the athletic experience by improving comfort and performance with Italian design, quality craftsmanship and refined materials. There is no feeling quite as luxurious as that of playing in Fila, and that is the reason for our existence. We create what is desired, not what is necessary. Not just enough, but more than you need. This is Fila.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EL8UWQ4
- Item model number: MEMORY WORKSHIFT-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 7, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There's an exposed seam on the inside that I didn't notice until after I'd worked in them for an hour. Will not buy shoes online ever again
DAY ONE: (September 10th) Fit AMAZING! Bought the wide sole version.
Will keep updating review as time progresses
November20th- insole needs replaced, rather large holes formed.
Will attempt to put my own newly bought insoles in. Tread it still PERFECT. Might have a minor leak in one shoe though.