- Paperback: 316 pages
- Publisher: University of Wisconsin Press; 1 edition (February 25, 2012)
- Language: English, Philippine Languages
- ISBN-10: 0299281647
- ISBN-13: 978-0299281649
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.6 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,690,438 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Filipino Tapestry: Tagalog Language through Culture (English and Philippine Languages Edition) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Rhodalyne Gallo-Crail teaches Tagalog at Northern Illinois University and speaks the language natively. She is the creator and director of the Tagalog website sponsored by NIU’s Center for Southeast Asian studies: http://www.seasite.niu.edu/Tagalog/. Michael Hawkins, who learned Tagalog by immersion in the Philippines, is assistant professor of Asian history at Creighton University.