Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 100 reviews
on July 25, 2016
I have been a fan of the Police Academy movies since I was a preteen (don't judge, you probably saw them that early too!). I already had the first set of movies but was lacking these last three. It's easy to say that movie number 7 will get limited watching, if at all now that I've watched it once. It is the poorest of the series and a clear testament as to why it was the last. Movie by movie you see the characters drop off and by this movie there was no Mahoney, no Hightower, no Zed and on and on. Even Jones is a joke in this one - what happened to the motormouth!? Very sad way to let the series go out.

The fourth movie in the set is National Lampoons Loaded Weapon which is pretty good. There are some parts that I just go ugh at but it's still a good movie. The whole set is worth the price for the two good Police Academy movies and this one. Just ignore the Russia one, please. Just don't go there. Okay, watch it once then kick yourself for time you will never get back.

Now for the discs. There were two double sided discs. There's subtitles, which I totally admit is my thing. I have to have subtitles. No I'm not deaf but I watch 99% of my television at zero sound thanks to having a small house and lots of minions.

Now buy the set!
on October 11, 2015
The movies themselves were good silly fun, no complaints as far as that's concerned. They weren't nearly as good as the first few in the "Police Academy" series but definitely worth watching. The condition of the packaging wasn't that great and a few of the disks were already scratched and smudged when I received them. It's unfortunate that an item I purchased as a gift for someone else came all messed up.
on May 18, 2017
Great product
on May 21, 2017
a gift
on October 14, 2015
Good movie(S) Have seen before. The mayors says and one can apply to the academy to be policemen. Get everything from people that would get a good change to do a good job. They try and weed out the bad ones any way can, Try to get the out. The cadets band together.

It is A gift so I can not tell you much about quality of movie. Ask me after Christmas Idea
on March 24, 2012
Love the far-out, zany antics of all the far-out, zany characters.
I'm not a cop buff, but I kind of wish I were, just because I'm sure I would love these even more.
But they're still a lot of fun, even if cops aren't necessarily my favorite people.
on May 10, 2016
Good movies at a good price (when I bought them).
on October 19, 2013
my man loves the movies he has all of them and he watches them over and over so I guess they are good
on December 17, 2012
I have always been a fan of the Police Academy movies, but however ... I have until now only seen the 1st three of the movies. The others were decent, not as good in my opinion, but still worth having all of them to complete the entire collection.

Loaded Weapon was hilarious . . . overall, this purchase is warranted if you like any of the other Police Academy movies or if you're into cheesy cop comedies.
on February 20, 2017
Back to the classics during the times before excessive violence and sound effects told the story.