Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 382 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 397 reviews
on March 2, 2015
I bought this 4 Film Favorites: Nicholas Sparks Collection to add to our home DVD collection. They offer a variety of romantic encounters, some controversal. Eveyone to each his own of what they like. It was a bargain under $10. for the set of 4 movies. Previously I bought a pack of single DVD cases to put each movie in it's own case for easier filing for me. I hope you enjoy the movies.
on December 17, 2013
Even though I am not much of a romance reader I really love Nicholas Sparks' work. "The Notebook" is by far my most favorite from him. I even loved the movie that was made in 2004 of the novel. And I also loved other adaptions like "A Walk To Remember" and "Message in a Bottle". However, I never really did see "Nights in Rodanthe". But the other three films were just amazingly created.

I never felt so emotional about romance novels or movies before. I was always the action-adventure type of guy. But then I saw the movie "The Notebook" and that was when I was introduced to Nicholas Sparks. I watched the other adaptions and I just really like them for some reason. I later figured out that the reason I love them is because I find myself rooting for the couples in the movies and novels. I just care about these characters and I really want them to be together, like as if it is the end of the world if they don't get together in the end.

What else can say? These movies are full of romance that they will leave you with goose-bumps and your heart pounding for more. I say buy it. That includes you husbands and boyfriends out there! Get your true love something like this and I promise you that there will be plenty of kisses to go around. ;)

This is worth buying and I'll leave it at that!
This is a collection of 4 Nicholas Sparks movies. There is a newer edition that has 5 Film Favorites. They should have another collection of his works that include the "Best of Me" "The longest Ride", "The last Song" and "The Choice".Thesere are other Nicholas Sparks movies that are sold as a single CD.
on July 19, 2015
Movies are all great movies..... BUT the packaging is BAD. The hard case has only 1 long spindle on which the movies are stacked 1 on top of each other. Mine came with a large scratch on the "NOTEBOOK" movie. (unfortunately it is the main 1 I wanted) But for the price...... Oh well?
I bought 4X empty case in which I'll transfer mine to.
on February 10, 2010
Grab a box of tissues, and settle in to cry. Fried Green Tomatoes ain't got nothing on these four movies. Nicholas Sparks writes so believable. James Garner and Gena Rowlands are so sweet together, Richard Gere and Diane Lane make sparks together. And oh my, Kevin Costner makes you wish you were in his arms instead of Robin Wright Penn. These are the kind of movies you think about and remember for days after watching them. Buy them, you won't regret it.
on January 23, 2017
Only of the 3 of the movies worked, otherwise it's okay.
on April 20, 2017
Great chick flick pack. Price can't be beat! A Walk to Remember and The Notebook are my favorites but all 4 are good romance movies. The books are good too. ;)
on April 9, 2017
This collection is perfect with four of Nicholas Sparks most popular book-to-films. Is going to be a birthday gift for my sister and she will be thrilled!
on April 21, 2017
Was a WONDERFUL inexpensive stocking stuffer. Very good picture and great content. I will be looking for more to use as ancillary gifts in the future.
on May 9, 2017
I have been a Sparks fan for many years. I just saw one of the movies and pulled my heart strings. Such a talented writer.